1. July 2, 2016  

300k chaosbolts, is this Warlock cheating?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

Look at hes armory, he has like 10 000 Intelect/Spellpower than other top warlocks i compare, and he has 7x 522 items still.
    He was in 3bgs with me toping all charts, and totally destroying anyone.

He killed me few times, practically in 1-2 fears, 277k chaosbolt, 80k conflagrate and 250k shadowburn for finish, and was watching reconut other players got even higher up to 300k chaosbolt crits..(Arathi basin)

And im good geared monk (ilvl 545, with 540khp unbuffed), iv seen before some high crits up to 200k, but NEVER up to 300k and constantly on several players.

Can someone explain me whats going on?

EDIT:Now hes spell power droped, he had around 42k spell power and 30k+ intellect, i forgot to take screenshot damn.
    Edited: July 2, 2016

2. July 2, 2016  
    Well back in previous season, where all was about 522 ilvl for quite long time. Warlock famous banger Chaos Bolt hitting for like 270k even more. So to answer you from my point of view. It's even low this numbers, which you talking about. ;)

3. July 3, 2016  
    Who cares. this realm is dead anyway.
    Their focus is the 10 year old pve game , wotlk.
    U cant take pvp seriously here. I've seen a thread just below saying that a hunter can reach 900k hp. Rofl

4. July 3, 2016  
    Who cares. this realm is dead anyway.
    Their focus is the 10 year old pve game , wotlk.
    U cant take pvp seriously here. I've seen a thread just below saying that a hunter can reach 900k hp. Rofl
    The relam is not dead, yes they always stated woltk would be their main focus, and no hunter can reach 900k don't spread misleading info, that thread mentions a glitch that somehow increased that hunter's hp and is not even a common glitch/bug i spam bgs all day and i have not seen any class with that amountof hp except guardian druids
    Edited: July 3, 2016

5. July 3, 2016  
    The relam is not dead, yes they always stated woltk would be their main focus, and no hunter can reach 900k don't spread misleading info, that thread mentions a glitch that somehow increased that hunter's hp and is not even a common glitch/bug i spam bgs all day and i have not seen any class with that amountof hp except guardian druids
    http://prntscr.com/bo5ojs
    http://prntscr.com/bo5om9
    It kinda is. People like that crappy outdated expac where duels doestn even last 10 seconds. MoP is also fully bugged. Are hunters dealing 200k chimera shots still? or 195k Kill commands followed by 90k pet abilities ? Crits ofc
    ****ing outdated 10 year old expansion. I tried to adapt to it but i cant. The game feels so broken and the dmg without cooldowns is stupid.
    Trust me when i got killed by a rogue full bis with 0 resil, without even seeing him. Ive seen him in a spare of 1 seconds, couldnt even react to target it, let alone casting something at him. It felt like a rogue with subterfuge lol.
    Premerd, Ambush,evisc , vanish. 35% hp left. Then repeat again without premerd cuz of cd, dead. alt f4 right away, can't play that garbage counter strike 1.6 game in the engine of wow
    Edited: July 3, 2016

6. July 3, 2016  
    It kinda is. People like that crappy outdated expac where duels doestn even last 10 seconds. MoP is also fully bugged. Are hunters dealing 200k chimera shots still? or 195k Kill commands followed by 90k pet abilities ? Crits ofc
    ****ing outdated 10 year old expansion. I tried to adapt to it but i cant. The game feels so broken and the dmg without cooldowns is stupid.
    Trust me when i got killed by a rogue full bis with 0 resil, without even seeing him. Ive seen him in a spare of 1 seconds, couldnt even react to target it, let alone casting something at him. It felt like a rogue with subterfuge lol.
    Premerd, Ambush,evisc , vanish. 35% hp left. Then repeat again without premerd cuz of cd, dead. alt f4 right away, can't play that garbage counter strike 1.6 game in the engine of wow
    I shall remind you that this thread has nothing to do with WOTLK. Please, stick to the subject and make some relevance.

7. July 3, 2016  
    Well in the replay to the person who says 300k chaos bolts are normal, i played hunderds of BGS, and i NEVER EVER so far recieved crit higher than 200k, or rarely see it happen to anyone, only with berserker buff maybe, so this was a bit weird..

8. July 3, 2016  
    I shall remind you that this thread has nothing to do with WOTLK. Please, stick to the subject and make some relevance.
    This thread doesnt. The xpac kinda has. Staff doesnt really invest any time in MoP and its all just about wotlk. So yeah. 300k Chaos bolts might be normal according to them. It'll get fixed maybe. Maybe

9. July 3, 2016  
    Weapon stacking or something.

27 k int ?

That's not normal, even if you are 550 ilvl.

Unless the armory shows trinket and enchant procs.

My ilvl 532 char had 20 k str, all gemmed and enchanted.

Of course str is not int, but I doubt 27 k (that's what his armory says) int is normal for this ilvl.

10. July 4, 2016  
    195k kill command? where is that please? you might dreaming, son.

11. July 4, 2016  
    195k kill command? where is that please? you might dreaming, son.
    Son, take a seat.

Kill Command crit is normal, some are able to hit higher than that too.

I take it none of you ever confronted a GC 90, huh. There's a few of them out there and only they can hit high, however, I dunno if a half-geared player, unless they stack the basic gems, can hit that high.

12. July 8, 2016  

13. July 8, 2016  
    yup destro is broken as ****, 465k chaos bolt give me a ****ing break, hows that normal. meanwhile other classes are struggling to crit 60k with theyr main spells

14. July 8, 2016  
    You wont hit geared players 500k with chaos bolts.. and Most classes can hit 100 k with main abilities (rogue evis, hunter Chimera/kc, icelance/pyro etc)

15. July 8, 2016  
    What if i told you i did hit 450k on 545 ilvl warr in defensive stance?

12 Last