1. July 2, 2016  

Most needed classes? [HORDE]

Title. Thanks in advanced.

2. July 3, 2016  
    Raids and guilds always need tanks can never have enough tanks in my opinion. For PvP play anything.

3. July 3, 2016  
    PvE: Tanks

PvP: Healer

4. July 3, 2016  
    This is by far the best joke I've seen this year

5. July 3, 2016  
    This is by far the best joke I've seen this year
    I agree with this any time I do BG's on my healing shaman I get killed by 2 or more shadowmourne warriors, dks or rets it's so annoying.

6. July 3, 2016  
    Now that you said it, i would like to know more about specifics classes, like:

Among the tanking viable classes, which ones are more played, less played, things like that.
    Among the healing viable classes (i would like to know for PVE too :)), which ones are more played, less played. etc

Please, thank you for those who answer this :*

7. July 3, 2016  
    Among the healing viable classes (i would like to know for PVE too :)), which ones are more played, less played. etc
    Nobody cares about PvE, now make a healer!

Probably resto shamans, I haven't seen many of them in PvE and I know very few good ones in PvP. It's a really useful healer in both aspects of the game and can definitely be the difference between wiping ally at mid or downing >insert boss here<.

8. July 3, 2016  
    ROFl
    each time i do bg horde premadig and outnumbering alliance in amount of healers like 5:1 minimum

9. July 3, 2016  
    Your crap premades need more healers to be able to farm more ally pugs in gy? Don't make me laugh boy

10. July 3, 2016  
    Donorhealers. Donor healers healing donors 2 shotting non-donor naked people.

11. July 3, 2016  
    Donorhealers. Donor healers healing donors 2 shotting non-donor naked people.
    This one time I donated for my pvp disc set, but then I woke up. Currently rocking the "I'm kinda into this" set.

12. July 4, 2016  
    Probably resto shamans, I haven't seen many of them in PvE and I know very few good ones in PvP. It's a really useful healer in both aspects of the game and can definitely be the difference between wiping ally at mid or downing >insert boss here<.
    +1 Resto shaman are amazing in PvE for single target and AoE healing their also good in areans as well but they lack a proper defensive CD when things get intense reason people don;t play is they'd rather play resto druid, hpaladin or disc priest.

13. July 5, 2016  
    Pve: Tank

Any tank class would be good it depends on your play style.

14. tanks and healers aren't classes, they're roles, just fyi. OT: shamans & priests are a deficit.

15. tanks and healers aren't classes, they're roles, just fyi. OT: shamans & priests are a deficit.

We know..were basically telling OP to pick any class that can tank or heal and itll be good cuz they are high in need.