1. July 4, 2016  

What's next?

What are the future plans for the server? Like what happens when everyone one donates and the queue is long for everyone, even the donors? What are you going to do? Split the realm? i think you should make a new one, call it Deathwing... >_> Make Icecrown and Deathwing share a character database.

Are you familiar with the term "behavioral sink" or the "Universe 25" experiment? I wonder if it will happen here... XD

2. July 4, 2016  
    Everyone is not going to donate.

EDIT: If everyone did donate, they could afford better servers and we would have more player slots on Icecrown.

3. July 4, 2016  
    Like what happens when everyone one donates and the queue is long for everyone, even the donors?
    Ragnarok will come and end the Universe before that happens, so why make plans for the future after there's no future?

4. July 4, 2016  
    As pointed above, it's highly unlikely.
    You could ask what if unicorn decides to play wow, will they finally make a version of a game for it to play.

5. July 4, 2016  
    whats next?

lets hope a working lich king or a working halion. JK.

#freelk

6. July 4, 2016  
    Hopefully in the future we can see further away than 5 yards so we don't get players popping up from thin air next to you.

7. July 4, 2016  
    Nevermind what I said before, the two posts above opened my eyes. Everyone will donate right after players stop whining about every ****ing thing.

8. July 4, 2016  
    next? they will fix weekly quests

kek

9. July 5, 2016  
    next? they will fix weekly quests

kek
    According to them, weekly quests are fixed and will be applied in the next update...this was a month and several updates ago that they said this. They are even marked as fixed in bugtracker...they need to change that.