1. July 4, 2016  

Powerlvling

Hi guys. I just met this lvl80 horde warrior in borean with his lvl58 warlock alt. He is powerlvling his alt. I don't know where can i report so i just put it here.
    Edited: July 4, 2016 Reason: screenshots removed

2. July 4, 2016  
    You can make a ticket ingame and post screenshot link there.
    GMs will take care of that mongs.

Actually, it would be beter with video proof.

3. July 4, 2016  
    That's not against any terms of service.

4. July 4, 2016  
    That's not against any terms of service.
    Mobtagging any mob that's a skull to your alt is a bannable offense and against the terms of service. You better refreshen your memory of the rules.

5. July 4, 2016  
    Mobtagging any mob that's a skull to your alt is a bannable offense and against the terms of service. You better refreshen your memory of the rules.
    That's a cocky response for a person who can not see that the character is level 58, and that the surrounding mobs are level 66-67.

6. July 4, 2016  
    Boosting - thru dungeons of the level of lowest character, not bannable.
    Powerleveling - killing mobs too high for lowest character, bannable.
    If he would be mob tagging in Blasted lands, Hellfire peninsula or smthng like that, it wouldnt be bannable. Boosting in borean at his level is bannable.

7. July 4, 2016  
    Boosting - thru dungeons of the level of lowest character, not bannable.
    Powerleveling - killing mobs too high for lowest character, bannable.
    If he would be mob tagging in Blasted lands, Hellfire peninsula or smthng like that, it wouldnt be bannable. Boosting in borean at his level is bannable.

Boosting characters through dungeons is allowed yes, mob tagging them however isn't.

As confirmed today:

There has been alot of confusion about this by people saying you can and others saying you can't so hopefully that puts it to rest.

8. July 4, 2016  

9. July 4, 2016  
    Well that information is from six months ago so possibly things have changed.

Either way, It would be good to get a definitive answer on this because of the conflicting information.

The one thing that bugs me about that thread is that people say it wasn't bannable in retail, well...

It seems even Blizzard can't make up their minds about if this is bannable or not.

10. July 4, 2016  
    Leveling through exploiting (eg gaining xp from skull lvl mobs) was never allowed as it's not possible via normal means.
    Receiving help with killing mobs in dungeons is fine as long as it does not involve any exploits. Those enemies can't be skull lvl to entering player due to level entry limitation of instance.