1. July 4, 2016  

how many characters can i run?

Hi, how many characters can i run?

i5 6400
    8 GB ram
    gtx 970

2. July 4, 2016  

3. July 5, 2016  
    1. ram will probably be limiting factor, with 16gb ram you can get 15 chars at maximum with nothing else running in background. so if u have 8gb, i'd say 7 tops.

2. about gpu, i use gtx 960 and its pretty much enuf for 15 chars, so gtx 970 would probably get you 20?(idk, just saying random number bigger than 15)

3. ur cpu would probably run 10chars at most, but it would cap at 100% in av, and you could dream about wintergrasp. (so i'd say 7, maybe 8)

this is just my oppinion, havint done any reaserch, so im just speculating :P
    Edited: July 6, 2016

4. July 9, 2016  
    With Isboxer u will run 10 but wih other thingies hardly 8.

5. I think you mean it the other way around. ISBoxer uses much more resources than HKN if you are using all the nice features that ISBoxer brings.

6. Isboxer have nice thingie for slaves windows fps setting and hyper threading thingie to split equaly on all processor cores, that are only advantages. I was using HKN untill this winter, but with isbox my PC runs so much easyer. And disabling sound on slaves helps also.

7. With video fx, perfect mouse broadcasting and instant swapping, ISBoxer uses a lot more resources compared to a well configured HKN.