1. [Possible Release] High Elven Quel'Thalas Exclusive Patch

Patch Proposition:
    I am a seasoned World of Warcraft modder here to try to bring something new and exciting for some people. My recent project has been redesigning Quel' Thalas into a High Elven city without interrupting traditional retail gameplay ( a.k.a no model swaps or world edits, purely textural work). I have almost succeeded and was wondering if anyone would be interested in this, High Elf patch. Still have some discrepancies to fix and some small textures being out of place that break a bit of immersion but other than that they are fully working and ready. So, any takers? Would you download this patch?

Edited: July 16, 2016

2. probably not, since silvermoon is not "real main city" such as dalaran. You should try retexture dala, or maybe some frequently visited places as ICC. Or do it for TBC. Just a few suggestions :) btw good job.

3. Dalaran and having to deal with random crashes? Better go for Silvermoon. I am looking for the day Blizzard will ever rebuild the city allowing flying mounts there.

4. Im pretty sure right now on retail you dont get the debuff in Dalaran

5. Im pretty sure right now on retail you dont get the debuff in Dalaran
    Indeed. But she's speaking about Silvermoon.

6. Looks very nice, but I think Silvermoon looks better with red, as the motif behind it is meant to blend in with Autumn-ic feel around it.

7. Sounds good! Would definitely try it out