1. July 4, 2016  

LF NA players

Hey guys!

I recently started Warmane only a couple weeks back, used to play retail since vanilla, and BC/wotlk were easily the golden years for me. Been wanting to enjoy a lot of the content but a lot of the populous are fixated on gearscore/achievements making it hard for people starting out to get anywhere.

I want to enjoy the content without people spamming "go go" every 2 seconds in a raid, or people wanting absurd gearscores for easy content (the other day I saw a toc10 asking 5.5k+ gs!). I'm a pretty laidback dude. I know all the fights and tactics as I used to wipe on them figuring out how to clear it on live back in the day. I just wanna enjoy the content =D

So if anyone needs a 5.9k resto/balance druid for any emblem farming or raids hit me up -- Hotvendor

2. July 5, 2016  
    Hey guys!

I recently started Warmane only a couple weeks back, used to play retail since vanilla, and BC/wotlk were easily the golden years for me. Been wanting to enjoy a lot of the content but a lot of the populous are fixated on gearscore/achievements making it hard for people starting out to get anywhere.

I want to enjoy the content without people spamming "go go" every 2 seconds in a raid, or people wanting absurd gearscores for easy content (the other day I saw a toc10 asking 5.5k+ gs!). I'm a pretty laidback dude. I know all the fights and tactics as I used to wipe on them figuring out how to clear it on live back in the day. I just wanna enjoy the content =D

So if anyone needs a 5.9k resto/balance druid for any emblem farming or raids hit me up -- Hotvendor
    "I want to enjoy the content without people spamming "go go" every 2 seconds in a raid, or people wanting absurd gearscores for easy content (the other day I saw a toc10 asking 5.5k+ gs!)

I've seen people LFM for Uld requiring 6k+ GS, Ahune requiring 5k+ and a guy yesterday wanted 5k+ for a BT achievement run. He wouldn't invite me because I'm only a 4900ish tank right now... Not even ****ting you.

If anyone needs a Tankadin add me (Orendil) Alliance side.

3. July 8, 2016  
    5.6k Prot warrior LF serious raiding! :D

4. Well, there are a few NA based guilds, both Alliance and Horde side, that don't require "absurd" gs. <Iridescent> on the Alliance side is the guild I'm in, have been for awhile. You could apply there (Iridescent-Rag.shivtr.com). We raid at 2:30am Server time.