1. July 5, 2016  

Stuck on the Cold Hearted Quest

Hello all,

I'm stucked on the Cold Hearted Quest and I need some help to understand what's happening.
    Basically i can't get a dragon to free the prisioner so i can't free the dragons and the prisioners.
    I am already exalted with the sons of hodir but i'm doing the quests cause i can't see the quartermaster.

I can attack the dragons but i can't mount on them.
    What I already tried.
    1-Relog
    2-Reload
    3- Put reputation with sons of hodir "At war"

When i get to dun niffelleim my disguise disappears and i see others players still disguised on the area.
    It's a bug from whos already exalted? Dont know

Already sent 2 tickets in-game but they respond that is fixed, and it's not =/

Thanks.

SS showing i can't mount on the dragon, without the disguise and the dragon it's my enemy

2. July 7, 2016  
    Same here. Can't see the Quartermaster coz you know bugged. I'm exalted too and the disguise also disappears for me. This quest seems not doable for me. And I need to do it coz Quartermaster is bugged. Please post something how to fix this.

3. Same problem here... :( I hope someone knows what's wrong. Please help!

EDIT: Found out what's the problem...

Try this: go to temple of storm and take the quest "forging an alliance."
    Edited: July 14, 2016

4. What if the guy in the chair at the top of the temple doesnt have that quest to give you? :(

5. i got the same problem I'm exalted to and i can not take any dragons from there i hope they fix this soon

6. I can mount the drake however when i shoot the ice-blocked prisoners nothing happens

7. I can mount the drake however when i shoot the ice-blocked prisoners nothing happens
    Same ****. Volvo fix that please

8. just give up. only very few respawn and lots of players need them

9. Hey guys, coz AFAIK there is no way to complete the quest since, the prisoners are not in the ice block or frozen.

since you cannot proceed to further quests in the chain because of the bug , you can raise a in-game ticket to GM explaining the issue and the Quest details,they will help you with it.

10. jeah this quest is faking annoying i managed to do it somehow on my main char cuz i found 1 brunnhilde which was not bugged so it take me like 45+ min to rescure the 9 mob cuz i had to wait the respawn each time. but now on my alt i just simply cant do it i cant find any thats not bugged and even if there is like 1 10+ ppl camping it which makes it literally impossible to do it on this server with this many player.... its need a fix asap...

11. Bump. HELLO ADMINS?! This needs to be fixed, ASAP.