1. July 5, 2016  

Seeker On Neltharion

Horde got first 2 ppl who finally got tittle : "The Seeker" achievement on Neltharion.

also

Special thanks to Epoqxw , Iambloodelf for the help.

2. July 5, 2016  
    maybe first people you know of, I've had mine since last year

Spoiler: Show

and I'm fairly sure I'm not the first one that got it, plus there's Aequitass also on alliance that got it partially with my help a few months ago and probably more achievement hunters across the factions

oh yeah, where are my manners... congratz you two
    Edited: July 5, 2016

3. July 5, 2016  
    maybe first people you know of, I've had mine since last year

Spoiler: Show

and I'm fairly sure I'm not the first one that got it, plus there's Aequitass also on alliance that got it partially with my help a few months ago and probably more achievement hunters across the factions

oh yeah, where are my manners... congratz you two

Thx also congratz to you and i know abaut 3 PPl who got it on ally side bcs there more quest work also some few achivs Like achi on cooking ( A Bunch of Lunch ) to, not like on horde :)

Ps what your toon name if can know it ? We can share abaut knowlage what achivs are still available.

4. July 5, 2016  
    my main's Islingr, tend to play on my druid Quickpaw nowadays

5. July 5, 2016  
    Congrats, Acosta!!! Glad I could help. :D

Oh, hey Islingr, what's up man?. :D

6. July 5, 2016  
    Oh, hey Islingr, what's up man?. :D
    thinking about making my druid a Seeker too, but not sure yet xD
    also leveling horde huntard for some more flavour... so far 1 huge misconsistency (Alexi Silenthowl, an SI:7 officer in the Lost Isles... is a worgen... now how would a worgen get to the top ranks of a human/Alliance organization and then off to the Lost Isles in what, a week or 2 from when Gilneas gets abandoned)

7. July 5, 2016  
    Yeah I got Seeker somewhere in April, was following old Restofarian's guide and Islingr helped me out when I ran out of quests( never knew shattrath dung dailies existed >_>). Just when I remember that i spent weeks on getting it Q_Q..

8. July 6, 2016  
    Any tips since i can't find any working quests @ 2,8k?

9. July 6, 2016  
    @ Islingr. - Oo I will have to check him out. Sounds like a funny thing. :D
    Best of luck on leveling hunter. They are fun to play. Especially BM if you like having variety of pets at your disposal. :D

@ Milanst1999. - Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Imagine my surprise when I first learned about Shattrah Daily Dungeon Quests. :D

@ Mordey. - Try all Horde starting zone quests, I strongly advise you installing some quest tracking addon like QuestCompletist, Loremaster and other.
    Try and check your fishing, cooking dailies. Of course, there are a lot of dungeon quests too.

10. July 6, 2016  
    Any tips since i can't find any working quests @ 2,8k?
    there's dailies in shattrath (cooking, fishing, daily dungeon)
    there's attunement quests for most old dungeons and raids that kinda sorta mostly work
    there's dailies in argent tournament, tol barad, quel'danas
    there's cooking and fishing dailies in 3 main towns
    there's cooking and fishing dailies in Dalaran once you reach 450 fishing/cooking
    and then there's your "damn still not done yet" option of aldor/scryer rep givein quests with marks and the switch repeatables you can use to go from hated to exalted with other faction

okay so stuff did get bugged since I did mine, but you have +110 quests in Deepholm and +10 in Hyjal +at least 50 from all old attunement quests you can still get and +30 easy from the newly released instance dungeon quests (roughly +200 more quests I couldn't have dreamed of doing when I did my Seeker)

as you should well know, dailies done first time count as a normal "quest completed" + a "daily quest completed", any additional times count as dailies only

also: grizzly hills pvp dailies and maybe if you're lucky and the moon is full on your birthday, you can pick up a daily(weekly?) raid quest from Dalaran from one of the 2 npcs in the violet hold section, seeing as most raids now work you should be able to complete those too
    Edited: July 6, 2016