1. July 5, 2016  

New to the srever

So before i really start.. i wanted to know a few things:

1. Is there people who legit levels up to raid? That DO not buy with the store (VOte points etc)

2. Is the Instances / Raids fully functional?

3. Can we make Decent gold ? Is the Auction House very active?

4. Is there LEGIT raiders here? That progressive doing icc, naxx, ulduar, and so on?

I was an Experienced raider back in the days. I did heroic icc 25 man and 10 man and was on the 3rd best guild.

And of course :

Wich Server? Should i do Lordoaen or icecrown?

I am looking for people who has been raiders before and NOW that could answear those questions as how the raiding is on warmane comparing it to Wotlk Retail back in 2010.

Thanks,
    Dearly Regards, Vanqet.

And if it is how i expect it to be, i will start a guild and RECRUIT experienced raiders that is above +18 (Mature people)

2. July 5, 2016  
    1 - can't speak for everyone, so... Atleast me, I didn't donate for anything I have... There are alot of people like me, and there are many people that donated for their gear... Can't really tell much more...

2 - No.

3 - Yes, it's very active... You'll never have this problem in the future...

4 - On Icecrown? No... Some people make some posts here recruiting people to do that, but it's a real minority... like 4-5 players...

Which server? Only you can answer that...
    - Do you like taking a long time reaching 80, raids really buffed, and progressive raiding? Then by all means, go to Lordaeron.

- Do you like quickly level up, normally "buffed" raids, and no progressive raiding? Icecrown's the choice for you.

Just one thing, being 18 means absolute **** about someone's maturity... I had to say this, sorry.

I think I didn't miss anything, if anyone remembers something else, please add it.

3. July 5, 2016  
    1 - can't speak for everyone, so... Atleast me, I didn't donate for anything I have... There are alot of people like me, and there are many people that donated for their gear... Can't really tell much more...

2 - No.

3 - Yes, it's very active... You'll never have this problem in the future...

4 - On Icecrown? No... Some people make some posts here recruiting people to do that, but it's a real minority... like 4-5 players...

Which server? Only you can answer that...
    - Do you like taking a long time reaching 80, raids really buffed, and progressive raiding? Then by all means, go to Lordaeron.

- Do you like quickly level up, normally "buffed" raids, and no progressive raiding? Icecrown's the choice for you.

Just one thing, being 18 means absolute **** about someone's maturity... I had to say this, sorry.

I think I didn't miss anything, if anyone remembers something else, please add it.
    Thank you for responding!

Yeah i knew someone was gonna talk about the age.

The only reason i said 18, is not because maturity( Mostly) but because of times.

for reasons: Like their mothers comign in and shouting at them to turn off the pc in the middle of the night and such things.

So Lordaeron is fully working? Then i'll be doing that, yes i like levling, espescially in wotlk!

4. July 5, 2016  
    Yep, it's what's getting the most focus at the moment, so yea... if that's the case go to Lordaeron... Have fun there! :)

5. July 7, 2016  
    Hello guys,

are there any guilds raiding on icc? i mean not only the ICC 25hc, but for example, any raiding guilds who are progressing through toc or ulduar? Or is this server mainly about the pvp ?

Those lower tiers raids were actually really funny and i would like to complete them :)

Thanks for the answer!