1. July 5, 2016  

Active Twink brackets for new twinkers on Lordaeron

Hey, I'm just curious... I know the usual brackets. 19/29/39. How active are they, what are the most active brackets with the biggest community and other than 19-39 are there any other brackets people are playing and average queue times? I like 19, but I also like having more than a few buttons to press if you know what I mean :) if anything like 49-70 is active I'd really like to know too.

2. July 6, 2016  
    19-29-39 is good. Dunno about the rest though. Join the horde if you want if you want queue.

3. July 7, 2016  
    Lordaeron > 19 active, 29 active-- u get ARATHI BASIN in the middle of the week, 39 active, on 49 ive seen a few twinks and there are bgs daily, same for 59 and 69
    79 is super active, bgs almost 24/7...plus u get to do WG...and u can chill in SW( as horde twink) for hours, owning 80s
    So...come horde 29 or 79, or whatever bracket u like playing

4. July 8, 2016  
    Might start up a 69 guild in the future on Lordaeron. But yes so brackets are open and active.

5. July 8, 2016  
    79 is super active, bgs almost 24/7...plus u get to do WG...and u can chill in SW( as horde twink) for hours, owning 80s
    So...come horde 29 or 79, or whatever bracket u like playing
    ok,can you confirm me with video/photo about twinks and bgs?
    Tell me the guilds and names of twinks i wanna know
    I keep hearing about 79s on lordaeron yet no one shows 100% solid evidence of its activity.
    Can you?

6. July 8, 2016  
    anything for u darling...ill try to take some SS...but u could just create a char and see for urself
    anyway, if anyone wanna roll a twink on lordaeron, go horde

7. July 9, 2016  
    anything for u darling...ill try to take some SS...but u could just create a char and see for urself
    anyway, if anyone wanna roll a twink on lordaeron, go horde
    see for myself.
    Can you see how that sounds?
    Give me twinks and guild twinks 79s so i can check on armory to see if they actually exist or you fight against levelers?

8. as i promised

this one was taken at 1:30 am( 10;30 pm server time), before WG

and this one after WG...HA..HORDE WON

and 19, 39 and 69 bgs were still going...
    so, twinks, come on lordaeron, horde side