I know Cata did this, have like 100 ally vs 100 horde in Hillsbrad (or Hillsbrad like zone) until the lat man/woman is standing.

I have nothing against the events we have now but we need some new ones. Since 1-89 can't really fight 90s, they can act as scouts or something, pick off other annoying lowbies or make their team know something is coming their way. For instance, a lvl 60 telling you there is 15 ally making their way to point B from C, etc. Trivia questions isn't putting priest on a geared priest, so are 1v1s compared to:

Priest PVP Guy:" oh snap if I don't dot this mofo, this can change the tide of the fight" kinda thing in a 100+ player fight.

The only thing that came close to this was when some contender orc grew a pair and rounded up 14- horde to lock down mage tower, causing anyone who enter a portal or enter the tower to be rek-ti-fied upon entry and so forth.

So ya, if not this, something more where EVERYONE is involved. Not excluding a race like goblins or because they aren't geared or lack sense, let everyone partake in an event, whether prizes is available or not.

ALSO WE NEED A DOUBLE XP/HONOR/CP EVENT OR SOMETHING blizz has done this in the past. Also not as important. Pet Tournament lol, yeah I said it ;)

Your thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. MOP needs something because its a ghost town.