1. July 7, 2016  
    Like I would ever gank horde...

edit: Sometimes i take on a horde target of any level and gank him for multiple days or even weeks. I spy on his location the whole time from horde toon and travel to gank him wherever he is anywhere in the world, if he goes raiding i will wait outside the instance. The time when I used to play 16h a day I would wait them to go to sleep and learn their playing times to gank them instantly when they log back on.
    Edited: July 7, 2016

2. July 7, 2016  
    Brings me to my point: On Lordaeron when I leveled up in STV and meet someone from the enemy faction: we just passed by each other, even if the enemy was 8 levels over me or I was 8 levels over them
    Where did you get this? People has been strangling each others in Lordaeron's STV, even in Booty Bay. (damn rooftop shooters). I have bad memories in Zanzil's encampments as a full group Horde goes on a war against full group Alliance over some rare mixtures from troll-hexxed mobs.

As an addition, some random undead arcane mage kept killing me for two days straight from Grizzly Hills to Zul'Drak yesterday.

...maybe he just wants to eat my petite Gnome body. Dunno

3. July 7, 2016  
    Where did you get this? People has been strangling each others in Lordaeron's STV, even in Booty Bay. (damn rooftop shooters). I have bad memories in Zanzil's encampments as a full group Horde goes on a war against full group Alliance over some rare mixtures from troll-hexxed mobs.

As an addition, some random undead arcane mage kept killing me for two days straight from Grizzly Hills to Zul'Drak yesterday.

...maybe he just wants to eat my petite Gnome body. Dunno
    Well theres the problem you play one of the most annoying races in this game a dirty little gnome I myself don't gank but if I see a gnome I can't help but kill it hate those little buggers.

4. July 7, 2016  
    I play as human warlock, atm i'm 68 and i have to say i never attack first for no reason. If i feel threatened then i shall not hesitate, but other than that i don't feel like ruining a fun play for anyone while they're questing and i feel that a lot of horde players behave the same.
    P.S. I did STV also, wasn't ganked once and did not gank anyone, not a lot of players down there anyways.

5. July 7, 2016  
    You have to look at it from another perspective, why do Alliance players walk around with a bodyguard in tow? Probably because of the same reasons you made this post.

This blood feud goes waaaaaaay back and isn't something able to be rationalized through simple whine-posts.

You cannot stop the storm.

Winter is coming.

All horde must die.

6. July 7, 2016  
    You too? Like is everyone here so... Oh lord, what have I done, I've started a spiral of endless stupidity due to how people lack the knowledge of how to read a forum post. At least I am not the first to do so.
    The only thing you showed us from your post is that you are the biggest whinner and cant accept pvp type servers. Now take your stupidity back to Lordearon section

7. July 7, 2016  
    Like I would ever gank horde...

edit: Sometimes i take on a horde target of any level and gank him for multiple days or even weeks. I spy on his location the whole time from horde toon and travel to gank him wherever he is anywhere in the world, if he goes raiding i will wait outside the instance. The time when I used to play 16h a day I would wait them to go to sleep and learn their playing times to gank them instantly when they log back on.
    Next lvl of stalking

8. July 7, 2016  
    Next lvl of stalking
    The next level of stalking is how I'm about to stalk you. *wink*

9. July 7, 2016  
    Lord you are dense - Start by reading the title of the post then the full post before commenting. The main goal was just to point out that the Alliance lowbies had babysitters and it made me wonder what little the capped allies is up too. It's not hard to get now is it? Or well maybe for certain individuals but oh well.
    It doesn't freaking matter if it's either low lvlers that need help of 80s or if it's 80s camping low lvlers or whatever you want to point out. All of this thread is a whole mountain of senseless obsession with such minor things that happens everyday, everywhere. It's WoW. It's PvP server
    And I keep saying again, and I'll say this as many times as it's needed. The fact that there are lowbies with 80s around carrying everyone knows it for freaking 10 years already lol it is exactly the same as saying something like "Hey guys, guess what, I have found that water is likely to be wet!", plus, everyone is aware that this happens in both sides. It is not hard to get it, is it?
    Think about it and check the replies on this topic + all those around, you'll notice sooner or later how worthless this topic is, or just maybe ask yourself, how is this going so far to you huh?
    I didn't say it's wrong to have common agreements, I said, and I quote myself, "And don't even expect common agreements no matter where, it might happen once in a while, yes, but that will totally depend on your luck" meaning that you can't expect it to happen whenever you want or whenever you think it's a good time to do it. If it happens then good for you, otherwise, you'll have to deal with it. And then it's funny because you accused me of lacking "reading comprehension".
    Are we finally done now? I wonder how much time left there is for you to butt out and go whine on Lordearon section instead

10. July 7, 2016  
    I am not unhappy for lords sake
    I'm not crying
    Don't even bother saying that, you are clearly crying, and the more you say you're not, the more crying you are
    Now gtfo

11. July 7, 2016  
    To be honest you didnt see any horde 80s camping on stv cause they are too busy getting their asses kicked on tanaris :) Camping is a thing from both factions. just gotta live with it

12. July 7, 2016  
    So i added a "For the simple minded" Section at the original post so that those of you with a hard time MAYBE get's the point of the post, kind of a "TLDR" for those of you here that can't read between lines... I'll just go cry in this corner over how hard it is for certain individuals to understand / how hard it can be to READ The whole post and NOT Jump to wrong conclusions.

13. July 7, 2016  
    I honestly cant belive that threads like these exist.

14. July 7, 2016  
    Some1 rape this lordaeron pacifist once more.

15. July 7, 2016  
    Sometimes there's more horde gankers and sometimes more ally gankers. Both factions have people that gank for sport, nothing wrong with that, everyone's allowed to play the game as they wish. If you were playing on Alliance side you would feel the same way about Hordes.

Does people really have so little to do? Yes. The server is already a bit old and there is no new content being released, so after a few months things start to get a bit boring. But why not just take a break or switch to some other game? Well, I'm guessing, that after spending money to buy shadowmourne, you don't want to quit the game that easily.

Alliance sucks in WG/BG and that's why they gank. No. As far as I've seen, Alliance dominates WG and Alliance/Horde premades dominate BGs.

Why does Alliance/Horde lowbies have lvl80 Bodyguards with them? Because after you've leveled your first character to lvl80, you can /follow your low level character with your lvl80 character. Having a lvl80 on /follow discourages all lowbie gankers and some lvl80 gankers as well, making the leveling go much smoother.

And yup, STV is not really a good place to level, at least not on your first character and you should focus on leveling and just powerlevel your professions after hitting lvl80. Or you can do it the hard way and level professions as you level to 80, whatever floats your boat.

First 12345 ... Last