1. July 6, 2016  

The Alliance side - Do they all need diapers that badly?

WARNING: If you don't understand / can't handle / are a super salty person that does not understand Sarcasm, read no further.

So I started leveling not too long ago on Icecrown: AS A HORDE to make that clear - I still got my mains on Lordaeron as I do prefer the 1x experience but certain classes just tickles my fancy when I level them without Herilooms so I decided to make these on Icecrown (Warlock, Shaman and Druid for starters)

While leveling I found that the 7x rate with the 5x on professions worked out just nicely, I do get why Icecrown attracts more people than Lordaeron as it's way more casual and "I dont have time to enjoy the game" friendly.

So I went to STV (Stranglethorn Vale) on my Shaman, which I know sounds like a bad choice, Hordes got like 3-4 zones they can pick from at level 30 yet my Shaman wants the skin and lets be honest, what better place to level and get skinning for LW than at the Hunters camp in STV.

Once I sat foot in STV i was hit by a Shadow Word pain and died. Oh well that's fine, it has the name "Gankerthorn Vale" for a reason, so I released and ended up on the GY close to Grom'Gol: ONLY Hordes at this GY.

I then got to the Hunters camp, got my quests and before I managed to kill my first 3 Panthers I had been slain 4 times. But here's the thing(s)

1: At the north GY in STV I found ONLY Horde ghosts - And all of them was level 30-37.
    2: Out of the 5 times I had died in STV so far: 4 of them was by low level Alliance people with 1-2 level 80 Body guard(s).

Brings me to my point: On Lordaeron when I leveled up in STV and meet someone from the enemy faction: we just passed by each other, even if the enemy was 8 levels over me or I was 8 levels over them, why can't it just work like that on Icecrown?

And second point: this all seems awfully one sided when there is no signs of high level Hordies around, theres only dead low level Hordes and each low level ally has 2x 80s with em, one to kill mobs for them and one to change their diaper each time they see a Horde as apparently they sh*t themselves of fear when doing so.

Like why does the Ally side lowbies have body guards to wipe their cheeks after each meal when there isn't even a 80 Horde in sight? Why do they need body guards when there is no threat to speak of? How come we just can't pass by each other and level up?

And most importantly: how little does the 80 Allies on this server have to do? Like are they permanently getting wrecked in BGs and WG or something so that killing low level Hordes is their only way to earn som self confidence?

It just caught my attention and I wanted to share it - Now if you excuse me, I am going back on my Shaman to kill and skin that 1 Panther before another diaper kid and his daddy comes along.

For the simple minded: The point of this post was to poke fun at the Alliance needing level 80 help when there is nothing to be afraid of and also poke at how little level 80 Alliances on Icecrown seemingly has to do. If you got ANYTHING else out from this post then please refrain from commenting and boggle your head with it as clearly you can't read between lines.
    Edited: July 7, 2016 Reason: Added a: "For the simple minded" Section and Sarcasm warning.

2. July 6, 2016  

3. July 6, 2016  

4. July 6, 2016  
    Brings me to my point: On Lordaeron when I leveled up in STV and meet someone from the enemy faction: we just passed by each other, even if the enemy was 8 levels over me or I was 8 levels over them, why can't it just work like that on Icecrown?
    Because Lordaeron is a reservation for carebears and pve elite jerks.
    Thats why pvp situation there so sad.
    Edited: July 6, 2016

5. July 6, 2016  
    I don't body guard anyone, but I kill all the undead and any race of dk on the sight regardless of their level. If you're not an undead or not any race of dk, you get to live. I will even help you kill few mobs if you're struggling to kill them.

6. July 6, 2016  
    Because Lordaeron is a reservation for carebears and pve elite jerks.
    First off, lol what? Do you even Lordaeron bro?

Thats why pvp situation there so sad.
    Secondly, lul wut? So you would prefer it if some level 80 killed you for each 3'd min while leveling from 30-45? Gime your char name and we can have that arranged if you feel like trying?

7. July 6, 2016  
    Avoid Stranglethorn Vale and Tanaris both sides gank lowbies but Alliance do it more because they are the PvP faction most Horde players don't PvP I myself have 5 Horde toons on this account but only PvP on 2 of those a hunter because I needed something for my offspec and resto shammy the rest of my toons are strictly for PvE. Unfornately it's just these peoples way of enoying the game killing people who can't fight back I don't really get the appeal honestly.

8. July 6, 2016  
    First off, lol what? Do you even Lordaeron bro?
    Started on very first day of release, when 60 was a cap.
    And community's not changed since - bunch of pacifistic carebears and wanna b elite pve nerds who r too proud of rapin' 10 years old dragons. Ten people around one meeting stone ignoring crossfaction pvp - standart situation for Lordaeron.
    I've got harrased once by party leader for raping nearest horde "Hey, dude, why do you attack them, when they are friendly?!"

So you would prefer it if some level 80 killed you for each 3'd min while leveling from 30-45?
    I never had, never have, and never will have problems with ganking, because it's pretty easy to dodge ganking when you do not want to be ganked. Even as nonstealther.
    And the reason why you can not dodge and crying here about that is simple - you are typical pansy Lodraeron creature who has never seen real wpvp. Being killed 10 times on Lordaeron is a real tragedy and worth a forum wall of text.

With ur sensitive nature i suggest to not enter Icecrown's Tanaris, ever.
    You would break keyboard or monitor probably.

9. July 6, 2016  
    Myataiko, i agree with every word u said mate. +1

10. July 6, 2016  
    SAnd community's not changed since - bunch of pacifistic carebears and wanna b elite pve nerds who r too proud of rapin' 10 years old dragons. Ten people around one meeting stone ignoring crossfaction pvp - standart situation for Lordaeron.
    Please not this PvP>PvE players mentality

11. July 6, 2016  
    Yes, they do. I've met a lot of rude ppl on rdf too.
    I regret making my mage on alliance side. I hope I can someday change faction so it can join my priest on horde side.

12. July 6, 2016  
    Started on very first day of release, when 60 was a cap.
    And community's not changed since - bunch of pacifistic carebears and wanna b elite pve nerds who r too proud of rapin' 10 years old dragons. Ten people around one meeting stone ignoring crossfaction pvp - standart situation for Lordaeron.
    I've got harrased once by party leader for raping nearest horde "Hey, dude, why do you attack them, when they are friendly?!"
    Well it's more about that you don't need to shoot the bear unless the bear attacks you but sure, from your attitude I see that there is no where to go but right into the brick wall if I was to try.

I never had, never have, and never will have problems with ganking.
    Well that's because from your attitude I can tell that the "ganking" you speak of is one-sided, I'd love to see you receive that treatment yourself.

Yes, they do. I've met a lot of rude ppl on rdf too.
    I regret making my mage on alliance side. I hope I can someday change faction so it can join my priest on horde side.
    I think you can faction change for donation coins, unless that was only name or race change.

13. July 6, 2016  
    Oh look, again, one more thread about low lvl ganking. Looks like it's a real headache to actually think about going to grind mobs in other zones, isn't it? This is x7 leveling speed, meaning you can perfectly avoid the worst places, such as, stv and tanaris, and if you're skinning lvl 30+ mobs you can go desolace, or raptors from Arathi highlands near Hammerfall, etc
    Sure, it's impossible to level 1-80 without getting ganked even in the other zones, but in this case you can only blame yourself here, as going to STV is literally asking for it

both sides gank lowbies but Alliance do it more because they are the PvP faction most Horde players don't PvP
    You can not claim that this is supposed to be true with your personal experience, or because you play horde, or because Ally is more PvP minded than horde. Alliance players will probably say the same about horde. No one can actually say which faction ganks low lvls the most, fact. Better just say that both do it and end of story

Please not this PvP>PvE players mentality
    It's not PvP>PvE. It's more like PvEers crying cuz PvP on a PvP type server

Now guys, please, I've been harrased / camped too in my years of WoW, it's nothing against rules, and I know what it feels like, so do what I did - Man up and accept what's it's given to you

14. July 6, 2016  
    Well it's more about that you don't need to shoot the bear unless the bear attacks you
    Thats what i'am talking about.
    Lordaeron hippies in a nutshell.

15. July 6, 2016  
    You can not claim that this is supposed to be true with your personal experience, or because you play horde, or because Ally is more PvP minded than horde. Alliance players will probably say the same about horde. No one can actually say which faction ganks low lvls the most, fact. Better just say that both do it and end of story
    Fair enough theres no static way to prove what I said but majority of Horde are PvE focused players

It's not PvP>PvE. It's more like PvEers crying cuz PvP on a PvP type server
    Quite honestly I don't step out of Thundebluff and Dalaran unless I'm questing doing dailies or some holiday event and have been attacked many times before I know it's part of the game but I don't personally attack Alliance players not my thing not want I'm interested in. If I wanted to kill Allies I'd go do a BG.

Now guys, please, I've been harrased / camped too in my years of WoW, it's nothing against rules, and I know what it feels like, so do what I did - Man up and accept what's it's given to you
    Given?! More like forced on to us. It's annoying when some tard rogue comes to Ogrimmar or Thunderbluff and kills AH NPC's then I have to go Silvermoon or Undercity so just to get away from the bastard.

123 ... Last