1. July 7, 2016  
    So looking at 2/3 comment's above. (Not including you DakMonkey) I even tok the time to add a "sarcasm" warning at the post. Holy crap how close minded people can be, it pains me.

2. July 7, 2016  
    In any situation when you have failed hard and got blamed turn in "Guys, come on, it's a sarcasm" mode.
    Please, lmove back to your x1 pve reservation, i'am afraid you might b contagious
    Edited: July 7, 2016

3. July 7, 2016  
    20 hours ago it was a flame wall of text now he edited his post 15m ago to say it's sarcasm, lol?
    Yeah definately it's all others who are close minded, and you're the only one who is right, kay
    For real what's with these PvE minded players nowadays having to point out everything that happens with stupid forum posts, I don't get this autism

4. July 7, 2016  
    The next level of stalking is how I'm about to stalk you. *wink*
    oh bring it

5. July 7, 2016  
    20 hours ago it was a flame wall of text now he edited his post 15m ago to say it's sarcasm, lol?
    Yeah definately it's all others who are close minded, and you're the only one who is right, kay
    For real what's with these PvE minded players nowadays having to point out everything that happens with stupid forum posts, I don't get this autism
    Sarcasm is a dangerous thing, I've burnt myself on this before and should have learned, I hoped the majority of people on forums had grown USED to it these days but you are a star example on that not being true.

I never said that I wasn't close minded - heck I'm sure there's other entries other peoples made out there which where I have responded in a close minded manner, but in this post it's CLEAR who's on what side of the "Close-minded" category.

And lastly - Looking at your response up there, screw my autism, what's up with your serious autism?
    Edited: July 8, 2016

6. July 7, 2016  
    Oh don't worry, most of people here are grown ups, what we have here is basically a guy who whines about the way few other people play
    Check out the difference between the guy who makes a wall of text whining about world PvP / leveling with 80s and the guy who is saying to deal with it, it's a PvP type server, it's how the game is, then everyone can see now who's the guy closer to your famous category. It's not me for sure
    And about my response, it's a normal response for anyone crying on forums, and I'll keep doing it whenever I want

7. July 7, 2016  
    Oh don't worry, most of people here are grown ups, what we have here is basically a guy who whines about the way few other people play
    Good to see that you know there are grownups here AND I'm also glad you came to terms with who you are, that's a step forward for you. (looking at the second half of your comment there)

Check out the difference between the guy who makes a wall of text whining about world PvP / leveling with 80s and the guy who is saying to deal with it, it's a PvP type server, it's how the game is, then everyone can see now who's the guy closer to your famous category. It's not me for sure
    And about my response, it's a normal response for anyone crying on forums, and I'll keep doing it whenever I want
    Wow how do you even get up in the morning? The fact that you STILL consider it whining just makes this reply even more funny... And sad. In fact, it makes me more sad than anything - ABANDON SHIP! The thread is sinking due to ignorant people. *Jumps off*

8. July 8, 2016  
    What a funny post. One of the most butthurt and salty players I have ever seen. Stay at Lordareon mate.

9. July 9, 2016  
    Short answer: because they are millennials.

10. July 9, 2016  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzkKF6ie3cM

For the horde it's the same. I leveled both faction, both lodaeron and icecrown, retail and private, 70 and 80 and I saw EVERYTIME the same exact scenario: People can't world PvP, they all S.UCK balls, they can even die 1v1 against you in sickness with red gear, but when they are 2v1 or 1v1+the bodyguard(s) they feel strong and powerful and 'somehow' they win.

I have to say in like 10 years of leveling between different servers, i ALMOST NEVER met valid pvpers while leveling, they were all awful scrubs not even worthing an HK. I wonder where the good pvpers are when they level :O

11. They don't level, they buy insta 80 Full Wrath Smourn and then go bladestorm.
    Kek.

12. W o w p v p
    o
    w
    p
    v
    p

13. to sum up my experience in lvling here in icecrown, every ally i met are this @2:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CJR18lRXRA

14. > goes to stv
    > complains about ganking there
    > mfw

15. > goes to stv
    > complains about ganking there
    > mfw

>tries to level at thrallmar
    >can only see alliance.

First ... 23456 Last