1. >tries to level at thrallmar
    >can only see alliance.
    Because Alliance conquered Thrallmar.

2. So looking at 2/3 comment's above. (Not including you DakMonkey) I even tok the time to add a "sarcasm" warning at the post. Holy crap how close minded people can be, it pains me.
    You accepted the terms and you were aware that Icecrown is a PvP server. World PvP exists and people will attack you on sight. What's the issue with that? 'Cause you're getting camped and you can't enjoy your beloved leveling experience? If they have "two bodyguards", as you mentioned, ask for help as well. I remember scouting STV with my Hunter multiple times and help people that were getting ganked.

Now wasting time popping in the forum and making a thread that is completely irrelevant to the realm just gives you the image of a person that is making a fit. If you don't enjoy world PvP and if being farmed is pissing you off, Icecrown isn't the server for you.

3. cause alliance sucks too much dick in pvp, every other paladin & warrior with bis pvp gear and shadowmourne up their asses simply cant 1v1 others so they decide to help their guild mates so they wont feel as useless, and yes, they do need diapers that badly, i can always help you level up if you need my help

4. ^ Rightyo, because horde never does the same right? It is expressly said that all horde players are such angels, giving hugs and cuddles to every low lvl alliance they find. That's exactly how a PvP server is supposed to be, hmm? Wonderful world
    Also I could make a topic asking why most of horde players (especially their PvP guilds) barely have the guts to solo queue for bgs, but hey, it's nothing agaisnt the rules, so, better stop whinning and move on

5. Probably bored because of long BG queues.

6. cause alliance sucks too much dick in pvp, every other paladin & warrior with bis pvp gear and shadowmourne up their asses simply cant 1v1 others so they decide to help their guild mates so they wont feel as useless, and yes, they do need diapers that badly, i can always help you level up if you need my help
    came from a faction that can play only in premades with 10 healers per one garbage dps
    top kek

7. It's amazing how people are ready to generalize based on what they play, usually looking like:
    'Your faction is full of donors! You people never solo queue ! We are better at PvP, wPvP, PvE! We would be better at RP too if this was a RP server!!!!'

Want the truth?
    This community is full of imbeciles.
    Both sides have completely braindead people to represent them.
    There are exceptions, honestly more exceptions on Horde than on Alliance (not biased).

Deal with it.

8. Dunno bout you people but i had alot of fun ganking a 70 rogue twink as a 64 prot warrior in hellfire lul

9. [ .. ]
    Want the truth?
    This community is full of imbeciles.
    [ .. ]
    > itt cenarius describes himself

10. everything you posted is done thoroughly by the horde as well. I've logged off and came back an hour later to someone still waiting to corpse camp me from horde. I've frequently pondered joining horde because all the things you posted here has happened to me countless times, but I am alliance. The problem isn't allies or horde, it's mostly dumb-*** kids/teenagers who get picked on for being fat slobs in school, lashing out in an environment where they can 'get revenge' on helpless and defenseless lowbies. I'm still leaning towards switching to horde though, as I've frequently seen 1-2 hordies take out everyone in stormwind because all the high lvl allies do is sit in town idle waiting for ICC to pop and serve no other purpose in the game environment whatsoever.

11. everything you posted is done thoroughly by the horde as well. I've logged off and came back an hour later to someone still waiting to corpse camp me from horde. I've frequently pondered joining horde because all the things you posted here has happened to me countless times, but I am alliance. The problem isn't allies or horde, it's mostly dumb-*** kids/teenagers who get picked on for being fat slobs in school, lashing out in an environment where they can 'get revenge' on helpless and defenseless lowbies. I'm still leaning towards switching to horde though, as I've frequently seen 1-2 hordies take out everyone in stormwind because all the high lvl allies do is sit in town idle waiting for ICC to pop and serve no other purpose in the game environment whatsoever.
    I'll give u a bit of starting gold if u do decide to play horde. As someone who played on both sides for an equal amount of time, the way i see it, is that horde is overall better in pretty much everything. Also i got bored playing a human or other dorky stupid looking races. My name in-game is the same as it is here, send me a whisper if u started a horde character.

12. If you knew how many lvl 80 hordes tried to camp me and Muhammadali while we was lvling, but alot of them died against two lows lvl players and they call more friends to kill us.... Lvl 78 leveling zones are full of lvl 80 horde campers!!!

We even kill some 80 campers being lvl 71:

Edited: July 19, 2016

13. I find it sooo funny how some people approach this. "Oh Oh Oh it's a PvP Realm, you should know better bla bla bla", dude it's ILLOGICAL OK !?!?!?!? I mean instead of wasting those 4 hours of your day doing something else like farming other toons, getting gold, helping guildies, helping random people, or maybe watching a series, a movie, GETTING A GIRLFRIEND OR A FRIEND TO HANG WITH, and so on but no..... How is this possible man ? It's just so ridicolously depressing that i'm amazed at how some people defend this type of gameplay. Are these people all no lifers ? Do these people feel pleasure in camping a guy 40 levels lower just couse.... "yes" !? Like.. dude get a life jesus christ.

First ... 3456 Last