1. July 9, 2016  
    I can crit over 200 k as Frost DK, but not with Obliterate.
    If you guess with which ability I can give you 5 gold.

Well, ok maybe it's not the best class, but weakest?

2. July 9, 2016  
    I can crit over 200 k as Frost DK, but not with Obliterate.
    If you guess with which ability I can give you 5 gold.

Well, ok maybe it's not the best class, but weakest?
    Whats your IGN. I really need someone to teach me how to play Frost DK. Im new to WoW .

3. July 9, 2016  
    Fresh cooldowns on all abilities in a 1V1, the paladin would win, but there it also depens who you're playing with in your team or who your partner is.

4. Well there was a time I was standing in the middle of Twin Peaks a paladin comes at me, and I won.
    Well congrats, but the fact u beat some paladin doesn't mean frost is stronger...

Frost has some advantages as it's bursts more often and it's damage in general is kind of constant. Ret has really big CD in between, but it's burs't is insane, I would say it's one of the strongest bursts in the game. Also it's control and survivability is greater as Frost can be really squashy. Many call it the glass cannon and it's for a reason.

All things considered, ret is definitely stronger here.

5. best with healer [also best to reach r1]
    uh dk > ret > frost dk

best with double dps:
    ret > uh dk >= frost dk [depending on comp

best with double dps [hybrid partner like boomie]
    uh dk>=ret>frost dk

ease of use:
    frost dk > ret > uh dk

that's just my opinion. ease of use and healer comp analysis is spot on, the rest i just made up from what i think :P

6. I play uh DK as main pvp and pve, i have a few other classes(war, priest, hunter, paladin, monk) but i must say that monk beats most classes as its the most privileged class for this expansion. Paladin can be a good healer, as for dps i can't say its better than uh dk, frost dk is only for pve, frost pvp its a waste of nerves, i have tried everything for frost but nothing seems to keep u alive enough to efficiently use that dps burst it has, uh is the only way to go for pvp on mop sadly. Wish blood would be as efficient as it was on cata, dk's are considerably nerfed on MOP. Mages, rogues, locks and hunters require considerable skill to use their best pvp qualities which are cc's. In my personal conclusion i would say monk might be a good choice compared to most, as its particularly flexible, has a top healing spec and impressive dps performance both pvp/pve, might seem a little complex at first but with time it can become quite a good experience, i know cuz i also have a monk, and outperforms all of my other alts with same or even lower gear levels, and i have only months of experience compared to years for all other classes.

7. Whats your IGN. I really need someone to teach me how to play Frost DK. Im new to WoW .
    Oh, are u mocking me?

Well congrats, but the fact u beat some paladin doesn't mean frost is stronger...

Frost has some advantages as it's bursts more often and it's damage in general is kind of constant. Ret has really big CD in between, but it's burs't is insane, I would say it's one of the strongest bursts in the game. Also it's control and survivability is greater as Frost can be really squashy. Many call it the glass cannon and it's for a reason.

All things considered, ret is definitely stronger here.
    I feel like it survivability is much better than it was during Cata.

Blood Presence has been buffed for dps classes.
    8 % Stamina to 25 %, and you can stay in it longer that before without loosing a lot of damage.

And also conversion is a great talent that add to survivability.

Well, Icebound Fortitude is better for breaking stuns than using it for its poor 20 % damage reduction, but overall survivability is not bad.
    I was surprised that I can defend myself against warriors and rogues quite well.

But I am only a random bg hero, I don't play arenas, maybe survivability in arenas is diferent.

8. Oh, are u mocking me?

No, Im dead serious. Im a new wow player and i would really love to play my class (Frost Dk) better.

9. No, Im dead serious. Im a new wow player and i would really love to play my class (Frost Dk) better.
    Oh, sorry then.

Well, I don't really think I am that good at pvp and unfortunately i can't really log into the game these days. I have exams. But if you have any question about Frost dk you are welcome to send me a forum pm.

First 12