1. July 6, 2016  

DK vs PALA

Who is better? A Paladin or a Death Knight in PvP?
    Or you reccomend me to play some other class like Druid or Hunter?
    Edited: July 6, 2016

2. July 6, 2016  
    Who is better? A Paladin or a Death Knight in PvP?
    Or you reccomend me to play some other class like Druid or Hunter?
    If u wanna play with healers roll dk

3. July 7, 2016  
    if u are a begginer i reccomend u to play a hunter or frost dk if not i reccomend a ret pally

4. July 7, 2016  
    retribution paladin owns pvp at the momment, 240k templar verdicts in arena sounds fun ? if u cant beat them join them :)

5. July 7, 2016  
    retribution paladin owns pvp at the momment, 240k templar verdicts in arena sounds fun ? if u cant beat them join them :)
    I eat ret paladins. My favorite melee class to eat than warrior. It's because of their Holy damage, I can heal from 5% to 100%. Free HP!

6. July 7, 2016  
    if u are a begginer i reccomend u to play a hunter or frost dk if not i reccomend a ret pally
    ''If u are a begginer i reccomend u to play a hunter''
    Yeah, like a ret pally is hard to play....

7. July 7, 2016  
    And what about healers im thinking i can try them what is good class for noob player?

8. July 7, 2016  

9. July 7, 2016  
    ''If u are a begginer i reccomend u to play a hunter''
    Yeah, like a ret pally is hard to play....
    you can't compare this 2 in MoP... Rets were super easy on WOTLK, here not so much... you have to balance like crazy and place your burst just at the right time, or u loose badly... In fact, contrary what many think, Hunts, DKs, Monks and Warriors are far easier to play...

In regards to hunt specifically, it should be deleted as a class, or labeled just for 5-10 year-olds... I just laugh when someone plays hunter and brags he/she is good player...

10. July 8, 2016  
    The answer is Frost DK.
    and your answer is completely wrong... frost DK doesn't stand a chance 1on1 with ret... I play or have played pretty much every class, Frost DK is not even close.... Unholy on the other hand is another story...

11. July 8, 2016  
    and your answer is completely wrong... frost DK doesn't stand a chance 1on1 with ret... I play or have played pretty much every class, Frost DK is not even close.... Unholy on the other hand is another story...
    Well there was a time I was standing in the middle of Twin Peaks a paladin comes at me, and I won.

12. July 9, 2016  
    Well there was a time I was standing in the middle of Twin Peaks a paladin comes at me, and I won.
    lol /10chars

13. July 9, 2016  
    The answer is Frost DK.
    well frost is the weakest class here ....

14. July 9, 2016  
    well frost is the weakest class here ....
    Yes 180k+ Obliv. is realy weak.

15. July 9, 2016  
    Yes 180k+ Obliv. is realy weak.
    Show me how it crits 180k or above it with Screenshot or just shut up.

12 Last