1. July 7, 2016  

[A] Naxx-25 GDKP Hosted by Tiinah & <Animosity> @ [Lordaeron]

Hey brothers and sisters of the Alliance!

This is a post with rules and regulations regarding my hosted gdkp-run that will be reoccuring every now and then. To sign up for the event, follow the signup link below.

SIGNUP LINK

1. What is GDKP?
    In a GDKP raid, all items of value, whether they're BoP gear or BoE drops are auctioned off in an open bidding system to all participants. The person willing to pay the most for it will get the item in exchange for gold, and at the end of the night, all the gold that was collected is divided out among the raiders.

2. Requirements for raiding Naxxramas 25 man.
    - Absolute minimum in gear is "Heroic Dungeon Gear" (Blues & Purples). If you want to show up with lesser gear, you'd have to up your minimum money to 40,000g and discuss it with me first.
    - Fully enchanted/gemmed gear.
    - Consumables for a whole raid which can take anything between 3-5hrs (Depends on quality of buyers).
    - Prior knowledge and understanding of encounters in Naxxramas is necessary. If you don't know certain fights, it's ok but I'd urge you to check google for tactics before showing up.
    - Have a fully functional installed Teamspeak 3. You don't necessarliy need to talk. As long as you can listen.
    - Buyers need a minimum of 12,000 gold.
    - Be online @ specified raid invite time which is usually (but not always) at 14:00PM server time.
    - Tiinah is handling invites. If there's a /dnd when you whisper, respect that and follow the instructions given. This is because I get spammed and can't reply to every single whisper.

3. What are my prices?
    - Weapon & Trinket = 3000G | Tier pieces = 2000G | Offset/Wand/Relic = 1000G | Kel'Thuzad Weapons = 4000G |Sapphiron Quest item = 3000G | ----> Minimum overbid is 300g on all purchases.
    - Every item not being bought will be looted by a designated disenchanter chosen by the raid leader. The shards will not be split in the end.

4. Raiding Rules
    The goal is to clear the dungeon we're attempting the same night, therefore I have to attach som basic raiding rules in order to ensure our success.
    - You get gold per bosskill, either if you're present in raid or in queue (if it was announced to raidleader prior to the bosskill).
    - We're using Teamspeak 3 as our mandatory voice communication software.
    - Everyone uses consumables, however, should you decide not to use consumables, there's a higher chance you won't be invited for next upcoming gdkp. Your choice.
    - No unserious bids. When we're bidding for items, raidchat has to be completely clean.
    - Bring good attitude, we're grown ups playing this for fun. Behave yourself.
    - As raidleader, I have free hands to kick/invite/swap players from raid, deduct gold from split to a specific underperforming individual or even lootban anyone however I please and feel is best for our raidgroups health. It's usually nothing personal, just necessary for the raid if comes be.
    - Anyone abusing or exploiting any kind of bugs will be totally 100% excluded from the gold split and should we find out during the raid, instantly kicked aswell.

5. Scamming/Cheating
    Some people enjoy scamming GDKP's. Collecting gold from friends to show at invite, then not buying anything as the raid progresses, then end the raid with being carried through it and achieving a big sum of gold.
    This obviously works against the idea of "GDKP" and is not allowed. If an item drops that is *clearly* better than what you're carrying and you decide to not go any further above at least the minimum bids region, I and the leadership handling the raid have the right to deduct your gold split *up to a 100%* of all the bosses in the raid.
    This also depends on the quality of the item in question and the bidding situation we're in.
    - For example, should "Betrayer of Humanity" drop, you need it for your character and you place a solid bid at 15,000g but another player places a bid for 55000g and you simply just don't have enough - this rule would never affect you since you at least "tried".

6. Distribution
    We use a MVP system which rewards specific players for doing certain jobs that makes it easier for us. Here's a list of the distribution with percentages.
    - 8% of the total gold is split amongst MVP's.
    - 9% of the total gold is split amongst the leadership.
    - Approximately 83% of the total gold is split amongst the raid members.

7. Spreadsheet
    We're using a google spreadsheet which I and chosen leadership can edit. We'll sit down usually after raid and calculate down all the remaning necessities, but however I urge you to always have patience until the upcoming day. You will also get a notification in your mail if you got any extra money such as "MVP".
    View Spreadsheet @ CLICK ME

8. F.A.Q.
    - Contact info: Whisper Tiinah in game or if I am not online, write me a mail in game.
    - Skype: "Restoero" - Write in the friend request what your question is and I can reply.
    - Raid ID is reserved for Tiinah, so you're not allowed to use this ID to create your own raid to continue if there are still some bosses alive.
    - The leadership advertises in global chat in order to keep you updated on upcoming events.
    - I do not bring people for only attunements/quests/friends or whatever. This is a GDKP-raid and it will be treated like one - focusing on buyers and their needs first and foremost. I will not take into consideration whatever rank you have in whatever guild you're from. This is our GDKP-raid and it will be treated as a standalone raid.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you for some imba raids! :)
    /Tiinah

2. July 9, 2016  
    I personally love GDKP, especially when it is properly handled in PUGs (that includes being fairly done). I got to experience it on retail. It was a nice incentive to raid even for someone who was fully geared, as that person would essentially get paid for carrying the group. Some people may lose money in doing it, but in order to lose money, you would gain items. It's a really fun concept. Unfortunately, it's not possible to do on Icecrown due to the inflation of gold rates.

3. July 9, 2016  
    I personally love GDKP, especially when it is properly handled in PUGs (that includes being fairly done). I got to experience it on retail. It was a nice incentive to raid even for someone who was fully geared, as that person would essentially get paid for carrying the group. Some people may lose money in doing it, but in order to lose money, you would gain items. It's a really fun concept. Unfortunately, it's not possible to do on Icecrown due to the inflation of gold rates.
    Thank you very much Mercy! You're more than welcome to join in on the fun :)

And yes, it's very nice when handled properly. I may seem strict after reading the rules, but it also has to do with the fact that my crew and I want the runs to be as smooth and professional as possible. It's not the first time around we've done GDKP runs, just on Warmane but I can assure anyone who's reading that it'll always be a smooth "clear" without too many hick-ups. If I feel like the event isn't looking good enough to clear Naxx smoothly, I'll cancel the raid and give us a new date rather.

/Tiinah
    Edited: July 9, 2016

4. July 9, 2016  
    Unfortunately, I'm cancelling the first attempt.
    Reason being we're too short with sign ups - It's a direct result of me advertising only 2 days prior to raid start. Usually, advertisement is much earlier in order to sport more signups but I gave it a shot.
    I will never do a half-assed naxx run, hence it'll always be cancelled if it doesn't meet a high standard.

So this time in order to get a successful run, we'll start advertising from today going for Monday the 18th @ 18:00PM (Server time) which gives the raid group 8-9 days to fill up.

Click the link: SIGNUP HERE.
    You have plenty of time now, so try to steer away whatever you have doing on Monday the 18th and come for some gdkp fun! :)

WELCOME!
    /Tiinah

5. July 9, 2016  
    2. Requirements for raiding Naxxramas 25 man.
    - Absolute minimum in gear is "Heroic Dungeon Gear" (Blues & Purples). If you want to show up with lesser gear, you'd have to up your minimum money to 40,000g and discuss it with me first.
    - Fully enchanted/gemmed gear.
    You really think a full uncommon geared will get ruined to enchant his items ? XD

Your idea is cool, but don't forget to make it realistic. Atm I think it will just be a kind of dream and will never happens.

6. July 9, 2016  
    You really think a full uncommon geared will get ruined to enchant his items ? XD

Your idea is cool, but don't forget to make it realistic. Atm I think it will just be a kind of dream and will never happens.

Hey mate!
    Like I said in my previous reply, this isn't the first time around town. This is simply how GDKP "realistically" works. If you're fully geared in uncommon (greens), you're nowhere near ready for raiding right? However with gdkp, you get an option to quickly get fully geared. Obviously you need gold for this, which is possible to get in many ways in WOTLK. Many people want to take that chance as they just can't be bothered to farm a lot of various "gimicky things" in order to get gear - in order to join a end-content raiding guild.

With that said, I hope anyone who wants to support this idea signs up and starts to support the idea. Buyer or Carry, everyone's welcome!

/Tiinah

7. July 9, 2016  
    Hm, I wouldn`t say its (completely) unfeasible on IC, I might try something, it`s certainly something very fun that I`ve done before too

8. July 9, 2016  
    this looks like a very good way for the "leadership" to get a lot of gold and gear at the same time

9. July 9, 2016  
    this looks like a very good way for the "leadership" to get a lot of gold and gear at the same time
    Yeah this is always a quote we have to endure with.
    First off, there are no hidden percentages or whatever - everything is open for the public to view how we've calculated.
    Seondly, ofcourse we take a cut? Does the manager of a shop not take in the biggest salary for arranging a actual store for you to come and work in?

People that whine about leadership cut just don't get it... It's a lot of work arranging carries/buyers to come join, build a website for signups, raid leading, specializing tactics in order to carry 8-12 other players, raiding as a carry on top of it all and so on.

So the leadership cut is a thing for us who lead the run to get payed for our efforts. If it weren't for our enthusiasm, you wouldn't have a successful Naxx run to attend and get the items you so direly desire.

/Tiinah

10. July 9, 2016  
    Honestly, a 1/14 cut taken by the leadership is next to nothing. I`d probably take like a quarter or something if I were to do stuff like that, and I`d still consider it quite fair

11. is this Tinah the mage from Archangel? :D
    I had a great time in Prophecy, if you ever wanna come raid with us for the Horde, hook me uup
    /Enoq <MEMORIES>

12. Weapon & Trinket = 3000G | Tier pieces = 2000G | Offset/Wand/Relic = 1000G | Kel'Thuzad Weapons = 4000G |Sapphiron Quest item = 3000G |
    It's great that you have predetermined pricing for items, but I believe specific items should not adhere to this policy. Who would want to pay 4.000g for items such as the fist weapon off of Kel'thuzad, or 3.000g for the staff off of Thaddius? I appreciate the initiative, however. The Alliance side is doing horribly in regards to PVE, and there has been talks about the desire for GDKP runs.

13. is this Tinah the mage from Archangel? :D
    I had a great time in Prophecy, if you ever wanna come raid with us for the Horde, hook me uup
    /Enoq <MEMORIES>
    Yes this is Tinah. Nice one, I remember you. Shadow priest and also a swede correct? Nice one man!
    The old officer staff from <Prophecy> and myself are raiding on alliance atm. I doubt we'd be interested in transferring to horde but will keep in mind bro, never know what the future holds :)

It's great that you have predetermined pricing for items, but I believe specific items should not adhere to this policy. Who would want to pay 4.000g for items such as the fist weapon off of Kel'thuzad, or 3.000g for the staff off of Thaddius? I appreciate the initiative, however. The Alliance side is doing horribly in regards to PVE, and there has been talks about the desire for GDKP runs.
    Hey Ekunn!
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been discussing the prices back and forth and maybe we are charging a bit too much for certain items? On a TBC private realm we did charge a bit less, however considering this is higher level and from what we've heard, many people don't seem to have issues with gold. So we figured the prices to be adequate.

The prices will stick for now but obviously depending on various circumstances, they may be altered to suit the faction alliance a bit better in the future.

/Tiinah
    Edited: July 12, 2016

14. So once again, we're cancelling the gdkp due to very few signups!

A shame, but it's the way it is. Maybe there simply isn't enough demand on raiding Naxxramas at this stage so until further notice, I'm setting this idea ON HOLD and will update once we know how to approach this. All comments on ideas and tips are welcome.

Thank you
    /Tiinah

15. I would probably try to recruit via /global, at the very least, spread the awareness in case you werent doing that already

12 Last