1. A shame indeed, GDKP was so dominant back in the day on my server during wotlk. Such a fun concept albeit a nightmare for organizers.

Your rules seem fair although the prices on some items are a bit high. For example STR weapons (excluding KT) are kinda useless and/or not gonna be popular bid items with 10 man Leviathan now available, and so easy to do.
    I feel like most people are after Trinkets(ARP/Healing)/Sapph Quest Item & Trinkets/KT weapons & ring/neck so maybe you should bump the starting bids on these items while lowering the rest so it evens out.

That is my input so far, looking forward to the day this is viable!
    Good effort!

2. This format seems pretty interesting and I like how professional your effort is. However, I can't help but think this wouldve done better on Lordaeron forum (or lord - recruitment), which has many times the viewers.

Also, I didn't see advertisements for this on global either, which is a shame considering how much work you put into organizing it. I think you should have another go (perhaps lowering prices a bit since lordaeron players are poor) with more advertisements (use an addon for global) and another thread on Lordaeron subsection.

3. honestly this would be really cool but I wouldn't pay 4000g for a naxx 25 anything that's just stupid imo.
    gold on LORD isn't like gold on ICECROWN. 10k gold for people on lord is a pretty big amount for a lot of people.
    now if it was for a weapon such as giants bane or twisted visage.. then yes paying 5k gold would be very fair imo.
    but for naxx 25 runs I was hoping to see wayyyyyyy lower prices cmon now. i think 100-500 gold would be perfectly fine for naxx 25 cause mainly lowbies need naxx. but people like you hosting stuff like this could really make the alliance pve grow again and we need a big boost since they wont release any new content.. legion is gonna hurt =s

4. 10k IC gold is a lot for a pretty big amount of people too

First 12