1. July 7, 2016  

Rant about ICC gunship

this place is a mess.
    1 alliance soldiers attack us, alliance people (horde does aswell, but thats logical)
    2 canons dont work
    3 adds dont spawn out of portals but fly over from other ship or something?
    4 their axe throwers etc. are not present
    5 how to end this fight without a single one mechanic (except for rocket pack, woho guys great job or something) work?

2. July 7, 2016  
    You cant, since cannons don't work and boss heals himself for 60k exp every second, there's nothing much you can do.
    Also they said they fixed rockets, but i still see people flying over in bgs with them.. /sigh
    Ret repentance still getting broken from recup and any other HoT...
    R.I.P. Neltharion

3. July 7, 2016  
    Playing on Neltharion in 2016

4. July 7, 2016  
    You cant, since cannons don't work and boss heals himself for 60k exp every second, there's nothing much you can do.
    Also they said they fixed rockets, but i still see people flying over in bgs with them.. /sigh
    Ret repentance still getting broken from recup and any other HoT...
    R.I.P. Neltharion
    Plot twist: they are fixed IN ICC, no word about outside.
    Anyway, the post about the rocket packs made me, and ALOT of other people think the gunship battle was working... we were utterly disappointed to see it in such an abysmal state.

5. July 7, 2016  
    Plot twist: they are fixed IN ICC, no word about outside.
    Anyway, the post about the rocket packs made me, and ALOT of other people think the gunship battle was working... we were utterly disappointed to see it in such an abysmal state.
    Damn I hoped that the "update" which happened today didn't succee to get applied so thats why nothing that they said that is fixed was fixed...
    Everyday I see more and more people complaining how server is dead and that doesn't make me happy at all, when newcomers on server see that they mostly just log out and never come back again so... really ****ed up situation right now