1. July 7, 2016  

HK PvP Titles

I'm wondering if the PvP tiles obtainable through Honor Kills will be making a return?

Seems since the new core update, these titles have stopped working (likely because they aren't on Lordaeron?) and never got fixed. Wondering if this is an oversight, or a decision.

Thanks!

2. July 7, 2016  
    I'm wondering if the PvP tiles obtainable through Honor Kills will be making a return?

Seems since the new core update, these titles have stopped working (likely because they aren't on Lordaeron?) and never got fixed. Wondering if this is an oversight, or a decision.

Thanks!
    Those titles weren't supposed to be obtainable in WotLK (correct me if I'm wrong).

3. July 7, 2016  

Thanks!
    I would like this to get added back aswell to what it were.

ALSO I would like to stop it if it was possible aswell, I love the private rank on some of my chars what I currently have but on others I wanna make it to what it "should be", Because some of the titles aint cool or worth to have depending on your name ofc.

Soo a system that made u still have the earned titles but also gain new ones.

4. July 7, 2016  
    Those titles weren't supposed to be obtainable in WotLK (correct me if I'm wrong).
    They wasnt. But Molten aka warmane added it into a "special" thing for just this server. There is even a forum thread about it - how many HKs needed for that spc title.

5. July 7, 2016  
    They weren't supposed to exist in the first place. I hope they don't get added back, it's already bad enough with the fresh 80s getting farmed for gear, we don't need people playing for cosmetics too.

6. July 8, 2016  
    Well it's arguable what you mean by they weren't SUPPOSED to exist. They were not blizzlike, yes, however they were included due to a decision by the server admin, Kaer.

If they have been disabled, we should consider removing them from everyone (that means I would lose mine too D:) in the name of fairness...

we don't need people playing for cosmetics too.
    Given that there is a "blizz-like" title for 100k kills, not sure how this is even relevant O.o Surely people who are chasing those other titles, will be chasing this one, so it hardly matters which titles they get along the way.

7. July 9, 2016  
    I really hope that Warmane and Kaer can reconsider this decision. It was one of the huge perks of playing on the old wotlk servers. I myself is more of a relaxed pvper and these title actually gave me something to fight for. I mean sure there are the 100k HKs title but it has always been out of reach for me because I wouldn't consider myself that hardcore.

These titles are indeed not blizzlike but they are only cosmetic and will not hurt the game in anyway. They are only a visual thing and let people fight for something and get the title they wish to have.

So Kaer please can you reconsider adding these titles again? It was one of the core things I really liked about molten/warmane.

Peace.

8. Wondering if there's any information for this topic from the staff?