1. July 8, 2016  

no devlog for cata?

"Latest information about the development status has been posted for all realms in our devlog"
    is cata not a realm anymore?

2. July 8, 2016  
    wotlk is more important you know other expansions are not important

3. July 8, 2016  
    It is a realm but it is not being worked on. Since there is no log.

4. July 9, 2016  
    Same im still wondering why there isnt devlog for Cata

5. July 9, 2016  
    Who cares about cata. MoP received some updates but meh.
    Wotlk is all that matters.

6. July 9, 2016  
    Warmane | WoW WotLK Private Server

7. July 9, 2016  
    they just keep wiping the asses of wotlk players ****heads

8. Well, maybe we can just take the devlog from last 2 times:
    - Almost all pre-cataclysm dungeons and raids are now available to players with mostly minor issues left to polish, which we will continue to do for the next few weeks. (13-06-2016, still needs some work, ICC still not completable for example)

- Afterwards we do expect to get more work done on Cataclysm zones, starting with Mount Hyjal. (29-05-2016, works has not yet shown up)

9. Well, maybe we can just take the devlog from last 2 times:
    - Almost all pre-cataclysm dungeons and raids are now available to players with mostly minor issues left to polish, which we will continue to do for the next few weeks. (13-06-2016, still needs some work, ICC still not completable for example)

- Afterwards we do expect to get more work done on Cataclysm zones, starting with Mount Hyjal. (29-05-2016, works has not yet shown up)
    i really do hope they will open up all cata zones like vashj'ir and twilight highlands for questing but with 7x its a bit pointless but still its worth it

10. i really do hope they will open up all cata zones like vashj'ir and twilight highlands for questing but with 7x its a bit pointless but still its worth it
    vashj'ir is "open" and kind of somewhat working (42/130 by my count before they disabled mount quest chain) it's just the ships event and the alliance portal that doesn't work (guess they figure hordes can teleport and alliance has to fly from a nearby Dun Morogh)

but seeing as it's not a crucial zone, I'd much rather see Hyjal done until they can open Molten Front, then get Twilight Highlands working, then Uldum, then Vashj'ir... just because of the rep and the current leveling issues with TH barely having a few quests working
    Edited: July 10, 2016

11. vashj'ir is "open" and kind of somewhat working (42/130 by my count before they disabled mount quest chain) it's just the ships event and the alliance portal that doesn't work (guess they figure hordes can teleport and alliance has to fly from a nearby Dun Morogh)

but seeing as it's not a crucial zone, I'd much rather see Hyjal done until they can open Molten Front, then get Twilight Highlands working, then Uldum, then Vashj'ir... just because of the rep and the current leveling issues with TH barely having a few quests working
    I would like more combat log rework. Partial absorbs are counted as overhealing, dodges and parries are not shown in combat log, Killing a mob does not show proper ****. It's embarasing even me and im not a lot into coding, but i can do better logging system.

+ There is combat ress cap missing on every xpac. Making the content much easier for new players.

12. + There is combat ress cap missing on every xpac. Making the content much easier for new players.
    think that was only implemented in MoP tho, can't find any record of it being a thing in previous patches

13. think that was only implemented in MoP tho, can't find any record of it being a thing in previous patches
    it was 4.0 im pretty sure, because in 4.1 patchnotes is

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/4-1-0
    Raise Ally has been redesigned to be a battle resurrection, analogous to Rebirth. It is instant cast, but costs 50 Runic Power to use, and has a 10-minute cooldown. It shares the same global battle resurrection cap with Rebirth and Soulstone.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/4-0-6
    Reincarnation can now correctly be used after Soulstone Resurrection or Rebirth has already been used on the shaman during a boss encounter.

14. think that was only implemented in MoP tho, can't find any record of it being a thing in previous patches
    I never played MoP and I remember that when we were raiding firelands (current content at that time) the max ress per encounter was already there.