1. I've been playing for a few days. Got one-shotted by one of those OP mobs at crossroads... lol
    Didn't like how they changed mage... I prefer it on wotlk. Leveling as a rogue now.
    A few bugged quests here and there.. still lvl 20ish.
    I've experienced lag, rollback and lots of dc's, things that rarely happen on icecrown even with 12k ppl online.
    Those are my first impressions, but I'll keep playing here for a while.

2. The Alliance queues are VERY long. I don't play all day as I have a full time job, but sometimes I want to do nothing but raid. Anyways, I was in queue for 2 hours and 48 minutes before I quit. Even on the actual game, it never took that long. I have no Horde characters so I can't say what's it's like over there. I dislike the fact that the vanilla and other expansion raids are locked. I would've loved to run through those with a group, brings back memories.

3. I've been playing for a few days. Got one-shotted by one of those OP mobs at crossroads... lol
    Didn't like how they changed mage... I prefer it on wotlk. Leveling as a rogue now.
    A few bugged quests here and there.. still lvl 20ish.
    I've experienced lag, rollback and lots of dc's, things that rarely happen on icecrown even with 12k ppl online.
    Those are my first impressions, but I'll keep playing here for a while.
    How do you even qq about bugged quests when its x7, leveling's maybe the easiest thing to do here.. plus I dont lag or dc at all.. hmm?

4. MOP is dead server for me, im waiting for WOD, even on some others Bad WOD server, there are 10k people online.
    I cant wait for WOD, hope that Warmane will make it soon.

5. MOP is dead server for me, im waiting for WOD, even on some others Bad WOD server, there are 10k people online.
    I cant wait for WOD, hope that Warmane will make it soon.
    They will never make a WoD server.They even said it themself.

6. And wod was the worst expansion ever anyway...

7. I'm here since 2011, migrated on MOP after meltdown, and i believe this server is not prepared, perhaps in a year or two when at least 30%-40% of it gets fixed might worth the experience, but atm there are way too many bugs and exploiters going on. Most fun i have on mop is marketing, raiding is somehow ok if u find a decent group. Pvp is an exploitfest, most 2200+ raters are wintrading heroes or exploiters, pure hack orgy in my opinion and experience. But there are ways to have fun on MOP regardless all that, depends on what ure into mostly. I personally look forward for improvements and hope i will get to enjoy MOP as i enjoyed Cata and previous expansions. WOD would only be a waste of time and money for any private server, if Cata died that fast WOD would die even faster, most ppl would play it out of curiosity but hardcore players would leave it eventually, If it sucks on official servers, can imagine how much would suck on private bug infested servers.
    Edited: July 12, 2016

8. I'm here since 2011, migrated on MOP after meltdown, and i believe this server is not prepared, perhaps in a year or two when at least 30%-40% of it gets fixed might worth the experience, but atm there are way too many bugs and exploiters going on. Most fun i have on mop is marketing, raiding is somehow ok if u find a decent group. Pvp is an exploitfest, most 2200+ raters are wintrading heroes or exploiters, pure hack orgy in my opinion and experience. But there are ways to have fun on MOP regardless all that, depends on what ure into mostly. I personally look forward for improvements and hope i will get to enjoy MOP as i enjoyed Cata and previous expansions. WOD would only be a waste of time and money for any private server, if Cata died that fast WOD would die even faster, most ppl would play it out of curiosity but hardcore players would leave it eventually, If it sucks on official servers, can imagine how much would suck on private bug infested servers.
    Im playing now on other private server WOD, we have there 7k+ online, there is not many bugs, they open more instances than admins on Warmane on MOP,
    and in Warmane on MOP u have only what 2k people online ?
    Vuly no offence but ur saying bull****s.

9. Im playing now on other private server WOD, we have there 7k+ online, there is not many bugs, they open more instances than admins on Warmane on MOP,
    and in Warmane on MOP u have only what 2k people online ?
    Vuly no offence but ur saying bull****s.
    before moltdown mop had 2 full realms here but then dammn lord happend and they just left mop for dead

10. Is it worth? - No.
    Is it worth playing destro warlock, one-shottin scrubs ? - Hell yeah.

11. So who leave server send me items, nick Shironii.

12. If you like dc every 5min wihout a warning and loads of buggs and salty people then yes :D

13. If you want to play on the forgotten realm that devs don't care about and nothing gets fixed, then yes :D

14. Yestarday i play all day and i dont have dc, only today, so yes who leave server send me gold and items, because I have to play until the death of the server.

15. In my opinion the server is not bad... the problem is that there are a lot of interesting things that are not fixed yet. Isle of thunder is one of those things. besides there are tons of hunters, destro warlocks, healer druids and wars... probably I'm wrong but the damages and heals of those f*** classes are stupid. Leveling is easy if you know where do it. The main critic that I have to make to this server is the close instances. As someone mention before, I wanna go to those instances and farm, lvl, or only get some achievement points...

First 123 Last