1. I prefer this server, because russian not play, russian servers suck, 90% ppl its russian, but all knows russian ppl ars noobs and morons.

2. new scenario was just released and its already bugged :D you can kill 1. boss but then you cant gong so party ends :D

3. Hi, everyone.
    I currently play on Icecrown, but with long queues it's become almost unplayable during my free hours. So, I have a few questions for you:
    1. How is MoP? Is it actually dead as some people say or is it worth playing? I've seen a few updates to MoP during the past few weeks.
    2. I would like to try the endgame raids and do some bgs. Don't care about arena. Are endgame raids working? Is it hard to find groups?
    3. Are BGs dead or can you easily find a BG going on?
    4. I mostly play as a mage. Does it have any game-breaking bugs?

Thanks. :)
    1- MoP is not dead
    2- End game raid is open, but not all bosses are released yet. Still, pre-end raid is good enough for gearing atm + my opinion is here you can do the best pvp compared to WOTLK and Cata. In MoP you enter BGs instant but for rdf you may have to wait a little bit longer :)
    3- read point 2.
    4- Erm, idk. I have mage but I play just pvp with it. I can say its powerful for pvp, but i cant say anything about pve mage gameplay. All i can say is- every class is good in MoP if you can play with it.

4. Idk dude... MoP is awesome but low raids,many bugs,crashes,it very often kick you from the game! :P But the pvp si good and there is many good ppl...Soo, thats your choise! ;)

5. @OP

Given you are coming from Icecrown, no, it is not worth playing on MoP. You will see bugs you couldn't even imagine existed. Donate the minimum amount if you can, and stay on Icecrown. Or maybe you enjoy being stressed out while playing games, in which case Frostwolf is the realm for you!

First 123