1. July 9, 2016  

Isle of Conquest

Dear Warmane staff

I see that you have fixed ''Mowed Down'' from Isle of Conquest. What is the point in that if the bg never pops anymore? Can you guys please tell us why you have disabled that bg?

2. July 9, 2016  
    Because its mechanisms are bugged (walls used to not open the gate for boss etc)

3. July 9, 2016  
    If I may say this without causing too much troubles, I would like to ask if it's possible to disable Strand of the Ancients temporarily as well, as I caught some annoying bugs there too

4. July 9, 2016  
    Drkwispurr this is the only bg allies sometimes win.. pls dont! btw what bugs you caught?.. except, perhaps, the seaforium damage..

5. July 9, 2016  
    Are you saying that you lose most of the battlegrounds except SotA? I suppose that the word "luck" is not being so friendly towards you. I do win lots of bgs still, if not horde premade against 3k gs allies ofc, and the funniest thing is, SotA is actually the bg I lose the most lol, but anyway, I didn't point out bugs because this is not the proper section for it, but since you asked, I'll shoot few

- Damage from enemy players while sitting on each one of the sides of demolishers are too high (hello 40k chimeras) as yesterday I got 10k in face from... Icy Lance
    - Sometimes teleports to pass through gate not working (dunno if this was fixed, it happened last few weeks ago), and I remember I used it at green gate and got ported behind yellow one (kek)
    - Chamber's Relic not working with clicking, not allowing bg to finish (same as previous one though)
    - Not teleporting from one graveyard to another when opposite team turns the gy flag in the middle of a ress, forcing us to move in ghost
    - Most of achievements not working, as I defended beach without losing neither of the blue and green gate, nothing happened

And there might be one or two more which I haven't notice, but hopefully it's nothing
    Edited: July 9, 2016

6. July 9, 2016  
    1st, most possibly true!
    2nd, never got in that situation, the cross-gate neither (except when there are 2 gates down, someone confirm?
    3rd, never happened, though it would be great in your situation xD
    4th, true, especially on edge cases (arriving at gy just at the cap event), though this is on every bg
    5th, list them on bug tracker, only sure is [Not a scratch!] works fine, if anyone has noticed any off, add them to list!

But yes... the luck is quite a thing.. that rng :D

7. July 9, 2016  
    - Damage from enemy players while sitting on each one of the sides of demolishers are too high (hello 40k chimeras) as yesterday I got 10k in face from... Icy Lance
    Strand of The Autism

Warmane should disable this third world batleground and make Wsg/Ab to pop more often.
    Edited: July 9, 2016

8. July 9, 2016  
    sota is cool, as it does take some teamwork (really, you even have a minute to discuss!), and is not basically arena style 15 vs 15 pvp fight like wg.. and nearly no one knows how to play av (at least on Varian's side), so this would be not terrible, but horrible xD

offtopic --

Spoiler: Show

Teemo and Tristana ^^

9. July 9, 2016  
    Isle of Conquest?
    Never heard of that BG

10. July 9, 2016  
    Because its mechanisms are bugged (walls used to not open the gate for boss etc)
    I don't think you get my point. Why fix bug in a bg that never pops anymore? A bg that seems to be disabled.

11. I don't think you get my point. Why fix bug in a bg that never pops anymore? A bg that seems to be disabled.
    Cause they will enable it once everything is corrected u gelada serb

12. Clearly outplayed :)

Edit: Wanted to quote myataiko1, dunno what happened..

13. type [ quote="myataiko1" ] … [ /quote ] , with no spaces!

14. Cause they will enable it once everything is corrected u gelada serb
    I am not a Serb...

15. Yeah, myataiko's screenshot pretty much showed one of the problems I actually hate the most

1st, most possibly true!
    2nd, never got in that situation, the cross-gate neither (except when there are 2 gates down, someone confirm?
    3rd, never happened, though it would be great in your situation xD
    4th, true, especially on edge cases (arriving at gy just at the cap event), though this is on every bg
    5th, list them on bug tracker, only sure is [Not a scratch!] works fine, if anyone has noticed any off, add them to list!
    Well I'm sure there are people that have never experienced some of the issues mentioned above and some others did. Also I think the 2nd one got fixed, and 3rd no idea since it was long time ago, but the others still remain.
    Sota is cool, well, it isn't that bad actually with things working well, but since some of them are not still, I kind of go in "meeeeehhhh....." face whenever it pops on my loading screen, as I quite often expect either a loss or some of the bugs, and sometimes both. I personally don't have problems with the other battlegrounds as they are working fine and I usually have fun going around even if horde has better team and win it. Stealther ftw :-)

12 Last