1. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #36

Group 2 Light of Dawn. Justasinner won Invincible's Reins , Froms won Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General and Zaritfire won Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony.
    Edited: November 23, 2016

2. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #37

Group 3 Light of Dawn. Lightnesy won Invincible's Reins , Aressa won Royal Scepter of Terenas II and Greenmars won Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies.

3. Are you guys still recruiting? Which people should i whisper?

4. We are currently not recruiting.

5. GG guys for first in PVE ladder for almost all bosses in ICC 25 N/HC. Proud of you:)

6. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #38

Main Group Light of Dawn. NEW PVE LADDER SPEED RECORD 15:20 !!! Darenei won Invincible's Reins , Pionlove won Royal Scepter of Terenas II and Orlanddo won Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony.

7. NEW PVE LADDER SPEED RECORD 15:20 !
    Boss defeated after 14 unsuccessful attempts
    just dont brag please

8. Hello Kornelijusj,

I'd first like to ask you not to try to cause some drama in this guild thread. I see some things might look strange so let me explain:

~Firstly, we wanted to make the record even more faster, so we had different tries, comps. etc... ie we were doing over 10 tries with "Solo tank" and "3 Heals", I don't think records are made on the first try, where no one even tries something new or idk...
    After we saw that solo tanking and 3 healing was not possible at that night, we just wanted to finish it, and at least set a new record, which indeed we got.
    We didn't spam global or post somewhere else to brag we got the record, or you wanna prove me wrong? We spammed it on our guild thread, for our people, for our progress.

So please, don't qq about our progress or of wipeing. Ye we do kill/wipe on a normal basis, just as every other guild. So please Kornelijusj, don't try to make any drama out of this, it's on our guild thread, and all we did was legit and not eligible to qq on it.

Regards. Laelius.
    Edited: November 26, 2016 Reason: cuz i dont know english

9. Hello Kornelijusj,

I'd first like to ask you not to try to cause some drama in this guild thread. I see some things might look strange so let me explain:

~Firstly, we wanted to make the record even more faster, so we had different tries, comps. etc... ie we were doing over 10 tries with "Solo tank" and "3 Heals", I don't think records are made on the first try, where no one even tries something new or idk...
    After we saw that solo tanking and 3 healing was not possible at that night, we just wanted to finish it, and at least set a new record, which indeed we got.
    We didn't spam global or post somewhere else to brag we got the record, or you wanna prove me wrong? We spammed it on our guild thread, for our people, for our progress.

So please, don't qq about our progress or of wipeing. Ye we do kill/wipe on a normal basis, just as every other guild. So please Kornelijusj, don't try to make any drama out of this, it's on our guild thread, and all we did was legit and not eligible to qq on it.

Regards. Laelius.
    Nice forum name Laelius :D
    P.S:gj :D

10. We should all be grateful to our bf, our lord and savior , the Almighty Pionlove , without him we would be still wipin in pos n

11. LUL, indead pionlove the almighty. Bless the lord. Kappa

12. <Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #29

Three fast kills on same day :) Group 1 Halion Kill. Holycurve won Ring of Phased Regeneration and Glowing Twilight Scale and Vladyr won Charred Twilight Scale.

<Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #30

Group 2 Halion Kill. Alexandria won Apocalypse's Advance, Mastadin won Apocalypse's Advance and Split Shape Belt.

<Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #31

Group 3 Halion Kill. Pionlove won Phaseshifter's Bracers, Numberjack won Penumbra Pendant and Ephiaa won Split Shape Belt.

13. Nice forum name Laelius :D
    P.S:gj :D
    haha thanks, i guess on the time i was making forum name my cat ran over my keyboard :c

14. Videos for RS25HC 29, 30 and 31 Orlando posted above.

<Sanctified> Light of Dawn #38

Invincible's Reins
    Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas
    Edited: November 28, 2016

15. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #39

Group 2 Light of Dawn. Screenshot courtesy of https://www.twitch.tv/shannowz. Aquira won Invincible's Reins , Gladriell won Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas and Honest won Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony.

First ... 56789 ... Last