1. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #41

Main Group Light of Dawn and Halion kill in same raid. Videos posted above thanks to Wenky. DURATION 14:34 BREAKING OUR OWN SPEED RECORD!!! Invincible's Reins , Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings and Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies.

<Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #32

Main Group Halion Kill. Was a bit messy cuz we experimented with one less tank. Bracers of Fiery Night, Apocalypse's Advance and Treads of Impending Resurrection.
    Edited: December 1, 2016

2. Its sad that decent guild like yours have to use bugs and abuses on that encounter in order to reach top speed kill. It is even more sad that you record it and show it with proud.

3. Its sad that decent guild like yours have to use bugs and abuses on that encounter in order to reach top speed kill. It is even more sad that you record it and show it with proud.
    nice way to start useless drama nab, we did the tactics as we always do , cant do much if the script arent really working

4. GRP2 LoD, no SS due to lazyness lulkek.

peace.

5. nice way to start useless drama nab, we did the tactics as we always do , cant do much if the script arent really working
    So you are telling me that, you guys spread on 2nd phase and leave valks to pick person`s and drop them from platform. You didn't attack the Valks at all i guess this is how you do it normal way.Can you at least have a drop dignity.

6. So you are telling me that, you guys spread on 2nd phase and leave valks to pick person`s and drop them from platform. You didn't attack the Valks at all i guess this is how you do it normal way.Can you at least have a drop dignity.
    yes mate, we do it like that, you can watch previous videos,
    and also mate, please don't try to cause any drama on this forum, we don't want that here. If you ahve a problem with us contact a GM and he can help you.
    Thanks, and have a nice day mate

7. So you are telling me that, you guys spread on 2nd phase and leave valks to pick person`s and drop them from platform. You didn't attack the Valks at all i guess this is how you do it normal way.Can you at least have a drop dignity.
    dude go watch all our kill videos, it won't be hard even for you to find them. Anyway yet we kill the first set of valk and we don't touch the second if no healers are grabbed. And don't talk about dignity rofl, you decided to post on another guild thread without knowin **** just to flame. Don't post here anymore please tnx bye have a good life in pos

8. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #43

Group 3 Light of Dawn. Warane won Invincible's Reins , Leonidaas won Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General and Thelarian won Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas.

9. dude go watch all our kill videos, it won't be hard even for you to find them. Anyway yet we kill the first set of valk and we don't touch the second if no healers are grabbed. And don't talk about dignity rofl, you decided to post on another guild thread without knowin **** just to flame. Don't post here anymore please tnx bye have a good life in pos
    I`ll respect your wish not to post here again.
    Here is how good my life in POS is, with double LOD kills on a single toon compere to your guild total after the core if you count it from there. So yeah life in pos is great.Keep doing what you doing and have fun.
    Spoiler: Show

10. So you are telling me that, you guys spread on 2nd phase and leave valks to pick person`s and drop them from platform. You didn't attack the Valks at all i guess this is how you do it normal way.Can you at least have a drop dignity.
    I think we all saw what they was farming before valks get bugged and what they wasnt.
    They was farming Lich King/Halion more then once per week.

First ... 678910 ... Last