1. Frostwolf Indian Community (Alliance Mostly) Channel Name (Indians)

Hey Guys.. We are looking forward to rebuild our Indian community on Frostwolf same as it was earlier on Sargeras and Neltharion(CATACLYSM).
    We have started here with a channel for now. But if we find more people we might end up making a Guild. So if you play MOP and wish to join our growing community just Join Channel "Indians" on Alliance. Why alliance?? Because most of us are alliance and if we switch now we will have to switch our whole community. Hopefully see you in GAME. We also have small whatsapp group PM me your numbers if wish to get added or you can just join through this group invite link as well (https://chat.whatsapp.com/LRFhujlRHDh1CbrD1KTjfE)

Thanks.....
    Edited: November 27, 2016 Reason: Added few more lines..

2. sure , downloading MOP now xD ,gotta lvl up chars :P

3. Waiting for you bro.. Hope to see you soon.. :P

4. Guys - I have been playing on blackrock for last 5 years and now they disabled VIP Accounts. So I am no longer interested to play WOTLK. I am planning to move on to mop expansion. Let me know what you play and if It is easy to level up ? Its close to 22,000 INR for 380 coins lol.. so no chances for full gear donate.. mayb level up? but with which guild?

5. Its good to hear that you wish to move MOP we are looking forward to make a Guild but we lack with experience so haven' t planned anything yet. Guild comes with Guild activity and responsibility so let's see how it will be. For now yeah MOP here is with season 14 Honor Gears and Season 15 Conquest Gears it will be same as other expansions with 7x leveling rates. It will take some time but as you are about to play MOP it will be done in no time. Hope to see you in game soon. In game name(Questman).

6. MADNESS indian based Guild on Frostwolf. Leveling atm..