1. Murmur videos (Holy paladin PoV, NA team)

Hey there, i'm part of the NA raiding team of the guild Murmur (Alliance)
    I was bored so decided to record some of our first kills within the 10 man runs, hope you enjoy ^^

Hodir 10M HM (solo heal)

Freya 10M HM (3/3)

Yogg 10M (2/4), wouldn't call this one healer PoV :|

2. u use dying curse a gem hit as a hpala
    fakoutahere

3. Must do everything the way it is always done, must not try new things and find out they are good on private servers, must not.

4. nice backpaddle pov vid
    why exactly do you go for 10 stats on chest, spirit legs enchant, ember skyflare and most importantly hit and mix-hit gems lol?
    23,7k mana fullbuffed in uld gear zz

5. nice backpaddle pov vid
    why exactly do you go for 10 stats on chest, spirit legs enchant, ember skyflare and most importantly hit and mix-hit gems lol?
    23,7k mana fullbuffed in uld gear zz
    Looking at your previous forum comments i'm going to safely assume you are salty at everyone so not gonna bother too much to prove you wrong as it won't matter what I write you will feel like you are more knowledgeable anyways. but just to clarify I wasn't properly geared up until last few weeks when I got proper trinket dropping (and finally got my greatness trinket as well) which significently increased my mana pool. soft hit cap for paladins value as 98% of int value mana regen wise and if you were a good player you would figure how important is it to do damge as healer on the intense DPS fights, you don't want those sub 1% wipes all over the place because healers aren't using their offensive abilities (which is bad gameplay to my eyes, but I got that feeling you will not see it the same way).
    wrong chest/legs enchants i'm aware of, just never bothered/forgot to swap them as I didn't do any research of this expansion when I first applied them.
    Disagree on meta gem but again not gonna bother with justifying myself towards you becuase you know...

6. lol. thats really disrespectful.
    Intentionally took my time commenting to have a proper discussion to see someone else's PoV -which he apparently approves 100%- and see if i can gain additional knowledge.
    Looking at your previous forum comments i'm going to safely assume you are salty at everyone so not gonna bother too much to prove you wrong as it won't matter what I write you will feel like you are more knowledgeable anyways.
    Plain maths here. No opinions or fake assumptions. No hard feels as well.

http://imgur.com/a740KCG
    Did some 5min standing-in-front-of-boss "testing" on that topic.
    _
    146 Autohits, missed 5.
    35 Shield of Righteousness, missed 3.
    22 Judgements, missed 0.
    (ignoring glancing and crits - they equilibrate each other)

if you were a good player you would figure how important is it to do damge as healer on the intense DPS fights, you don't want those sub 1% wipes all over the place because healers aren't using their offensive abilities (which is bad gameplay to my eyes,).
    So the "dmg bonus" you'd gain from hit and mix-hit gems would be 5 autohits, 3 SoR aka ~3,5k damage.
    If you think that will outweigh the fat bonus you get on sp+crit by gemming Int (boosting Judgement and Exorcism and HS) then i'll commence to do the maths for you. Also I stood still in these 5mins using every global for dmg abilities. If you'd re-watch your hodir video (which should be impossible to fail with 8dps dmg-wise, hinting at your 1% wipe comment) you rarely stood even remotely close to the boss which makes hit even less important - meanwhile ooming at 65% boss hp.

Sadly my pc is not fancy enough to record my gameplay, else I'd have the opportunity to show you that I'm using my dmg abilites (e.g. mimiron hm) whenever possible and we still managed to wipe several times at 1-5% (while having disc, rdruid/rsham spamming dmg throughout last phases).

Your comment that you weren't properly geared up a few weeks ago, should reinforce the idea to gem for int.

Won't do the meta gem maths for you, can you link you this tho:
    Spoiler: Show
    Gems: Insightful Earthsiege Diamond, is really the only choice. Ember Skyflare Diamond is actually trash. Even with Ulduar gear the 2% int won't beat insightful by enough to negate the mana restore effect. Deal with it. Other than that, you gem exclusively for Intellect, with one red equivalent and one blue equivalent to make the Meta work. Why Intellect, because stacking SP is bad, crit isn't as beneficial as Intellect and you should get enough from gear and talents, and haste is no bueno. Intellect gives you mana, spellpower and crit also the more you get from divine plea.
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...lyphs-gems-etc

I'd love seeing you heal vezax or some other decently hard encounters with this "interesting" (and -sorry- mathematically inferior) choice of gems and flask.
    It's exciting to see that there's someone out there testing things, but when you do the maths and look at stats later on it's simply not worth it.

riki out.

ps. You're representing yourself here to the community and have a fairly uncommon way of gemming. It's none of my concern if you were simply testing it out, but apparently you're convinced its the best way to go (you might get away scot-free with this in 10mans).
    By no means intended to insult/bash you - to get this outta the way before i get mean comments.
    I was simply a bit intrigued.
    Edited: July 12, 2016

7. You do realise that your calculations are nonsense, right? they are based on nothing that has to do with Math.

http://puu.sh/q10RZ/b6288f9f90.png for the proper calculations of SoW, SP and crit differences are included but I divided them from the raw regen changes.

edit: when we killed Hodir that time I was still in the process of getting used to the damage patterns, we made the swap from two healers to one about 2 attempts prior to that and tank spiked a lot so it never felt safe enough to spend GCDs (I believe we wiped on the first minute of the fight on both the attempts), in general I would not advice going for hit rate in 10 man at all (outside of Yogg maybe) but then again it never felt like healing nor mana was an issue at any point of the 10 man encounters, so I just left my gear be.
    Edited: July 14, 2016