1. Need advice /w feral disc comp

Hi guys, recently i've been playing as disc with my feral m8 and i have a few questions

1) How to beat a very good war / pal ( we simply cant have pressure, pally is running away from me if i want to fear and i simply cant run across the whole arena bcz of war dmg )
    2) How to kill comps like sp / rog, they're having such a pressure on feral
    3) How much mana reg. and haste should i have as a disc in this comp
    4) And last one, what is more important in this comp, burn healer or just dmg target ? ( well depends on comp and pressure ofc ) but if feral is dmging pally / dk in this comp, should i help with dmg on dk / pal or burn pal all the time ? ( sure it depends on if we can kill dk without mana burn )

-Big respect to shyxy with his disc / feral comp and actually with his awesome score.

I will be glad for any advice,
    yours faithfully
    Dalexz

2. find highest possible disc/feral on ladder, spec their games and copy what they do+their gear, the comp is really easy to play since ladder is about 98% war/pal

3. Hi there. First of all thanks for the support ;)
    Well now..
    1) The fight against WarPala is very situational and you have to setup your chain cc perfectly to kill them. It is crucial for your priest to spam dispels and dots on the warrior as much as possible. When paladin HoJs your priest you need to start peeling your disc really hard with Stuns/Clones/Roots (sometimes I even save my shadowmeld pounce for such situations).
    Pro tip: If you face a good WarPala they will use Shadow Resistance Aura so your priest should swap to spell penetration weapon when he is about to fear to ensure that the fear on the pala actually lands.
    2) SP Rogue is a hard counter for you so don't be surprised if you get randomly one shotted (that's why I like to snipe these bastards with 1500resil gear Kappa).
    There's two tactics (openers) for this basically- a) You run to the sp with dash and open on him, as soon as you get combat your priest has to use his Prayer of Spirit to gain combat aswell. From there it's basically just swapping between rogue/sp depending on their positioning and cooldowns.
    b) Your priest gets sapped... You need to stop Vampiric Touch or he's most likely dead. If they open on your priest pop berserk fast so you can outpressure them. I either like to bear charge the VT and then try to AoE the rogue out and if he doesn't pop out just start on priest with dispels and dots.. or..pounce the vt and start really hard on the shadow. Tell your disc to fiend as soon as he has time and just oneshot the priest.
    3) No idea, just copy Gekku's gear and make sure to use your innervate on time.
    4) I think you kinda need to know how to distinguish when to burn and when to dmg. For example if I start losing pressure vs WarPal I just clone the warrior and charge>burn the pala. It is really situational.
    Against DK/Pala you should be able to wreck the DK pretty easily with dispels obviously. If he's frost then it's really hard since your priest can die in one HoJ so you need to avoid the 2x Hungering Cold and cc the dk/heal your partner on HoJ.

I hope I helped, have a nice day!
    -Shyxy
    PS: See you on stream

4. Spectate simbo, ignore shyxy.
    Hm, why does everyone keep calling him hacker?

5. Hi there. First of all thanks for the support ;)
    Well now..
    1) The fight against WarPala is very situational and you have to setup your chain cc perfectly to kill them. It is crucial for your priest to spam dispels and dots on the warrior as much as possible. When paladin HoJs your priest you need to start peeling your disc really hard with Stuns/Clones/Roots (sometimes I even save my shadowmeld pounce for such situations).
    Pro tip: If you face a good WarPala they will use Shadow Resistance Aura so your priest should swap to spell penetration weapon when he is about to fear to ensure that the fear on the pala actually lands.
    2) SP Rogue is a hard counter for you so don't be surprised if you get randomly one shotted (that's why I like to snipe these bastards with 1500resil gear Kappa).
    There's two tactics (openers) for this basically- a) You run to the sp with dash and open on him, as soon as you get combat your priest has to use his Prayer of Spirit to gain combat aswell. From there it's basically just swapping between rogue/sp depending on their positioning and cooldowns.
    b) Your priest gets sapped... You need to stop Vampiric Touch or he's most likely dead. If they open on your priest pop berserk fast so you can outpressure them. I either like to bear charge the VT and then try to AoE the rogue out and if he doesn't pop out just start on priest with dispels and dots.. or..pounce the vt and start really hard on the shadow. Tell your disc to fiend as soon as he has time and just oneshot the priest.
    3) No idea, just copy Gekku's gear and make sure to use your innervate on time.
    4) I think you kinda need to know how to distinguish when to burn and when to dmg. For example if I start losing pressure vs WarPal I just clone the warrior and charge>burn the pala. It is really situational.
    Against DK/Pala you should be able to wreck the DK pretty easily with dispels obviously. If he's frost then it's really hard since your priest can die in one HoJ so you need to avoid the 2x Hungering Cold and cc the dk/heal your partner on HoJ.

I hope I helped, have a nice day!
    -Shyxy
    PS: See you on stream
    Thanx, that helped a lot, we'll try to play like that, finally a good reply !
    Praise the lord, shyxy!