1. Feral Druids, need link to feral timeer addon please.

so yeah, as u probably know from title, i was unable to find a working timers addon specific for the feral druid class.

yes i downloaded badkitty, as its readily available, but, it was out of date, and i did use the load out of date addon option, but after doing so, nothing shows up, there is no button for options there is no working that its on or off.. nothing shows up as i do dmg, not even in a heroic instance. so i assume its just broken

Looking for a working feral timers addon, even a combo point tracker if badkitty dosent do it.. been raidign 10 man ulduar having to keep looking at all my buffs and boss debuffs and ****. pre thx 4 ur help :)

2. Badkitty works fine for me. Check your version. Feralbynite or night can't remember is another kitty/bear addon that I've played around with.

3. As far as I know all timer addons rely on registering active debuffs on the boss. In 25 man when the visible debuff tracking is capped there is no way for any addon to track it properly, BadKitty, DroodFocus and PowerAuras fail to work here.

You must have DBM- or PowerAuras-macros with external bars tracking DoTs 100%. However, this doesn't go well with "spamming" buttons since the macro will refresh your timer, but if you only press once it should be a viable solution.

/Enoq

4. Badkitty works fine for me. No idea what your talking about. Honestly. Timers work fine with the debuff shown on the boss. Maybe an issue with your ui? Something your running? Or not running? No clue.

5. I personally use NeedtoKnow but hey they all do the same thing with re-skinned bars / interfaces ect

6. Personally I use custom PowerAuras for all my feral tracking needs, works fine for me. http://imgur.com/440378S

Of course for that you need to make them yourself, if you don't want to use PowerAuras I myself would advocate ClassTimer. Very basic bar timer but does the job when it comes to DoTs, also really handy for tracking procs.

7. As far as I know all timer addons rely on registering active debuffs on the boss. In 25 man when the visible debuff tracking is capped there is no way for any addon to track it properly, BadKitty, DroodFocus and PowerAuras fail to work here.

You must have DBM- or PowerAuras-macros with external bars tracking DoTs 100%. However, this doesn't go well with "spamming" buttons since the macro will refresh your timer, but if you only press once it should be a viable solution.

/Enoq
    Like enoqina said, at the moment there is a big issue with classes that are using few dots, like Warlocks, Priests and Druids. We cannot track the debuffs on most of the bosses. I found 2 ways of "tracking" when this is happening we all know how lovely is, when all your dps depend on tracking dots.

1. simply use /timer, after using the spell just look at the time and use it again, when its time.
    2. use addon that show time on button after you use it.

All that make things a lot complicated, but i did not find any other way that is effective, because all the rest depend dots registering on boss which is the problem.

Or maybe the problem is in UI like Funkymusic said. I`m with normal WOW UI, every SP in our guild, Warlock and Feral Druid experience this also, when in the raid is more than one of them.

IF you guys find something that is fixing this please share, or share what UI you are using to try it, actually never think that this may be the problem.

8. This thing you guys are talking about is kinda old news, or it just reappeared. I wouldn't know since I don't raid or play much at all these days.
    Anyways best feral tracking stuff addon is droodfocus. http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/dro...-focus-4-0-21/
    Problem with it tho is same as with other tracking addons, the debuff you apply to the boss can bug.
    Only timer addon that I found which isn't dependent of tracking buffs/debuffs on boss, but instead has it's own timer spell database is ForteXorcist.
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/for...7663-v1-965-3/
    I didn't test it too much, but it seems that FX tracks what spell did you cast, did it hit or miss the target. If it hit the target, then it will use the spell timer.

Try it out, see if it resolves your problem

9. so yeah, as u probably know from title, i was unable to find a working timers addon specific for the feral druid class.

yes i downloaded badkitty, as its readily available, but, it was out of date, and i did use the load out of date addon option, but after doing so, nothing shows up, there is no button for options there is no working that its on or off.. nothing shows up as i do dmg, not even in a heroic instance. so i assume its just broken

Looking for a working feral timers addon, even a combo point tracker if badkitty dosent do it.. been raidign 10 man ulduar having to keep looking at all my buffs and boss debuffs and ****. pre thx 4 ur help :)
    Just setup Class Timers and Tidy Plates , done .