1. Does Warmane protect certain people from getting exposed ?

Hello and Welcome,

So today i was browsing forum as usual and one specific post caught my attention. It was about well known issue, 999k gold bids on black auction house . Some people started speculating about who was behind it, and so talks about player named "Veo" appeared, telling that he was behind it. There were also mentions of other things/actions related to him in someones answer to that topic. And this is where it gets interesting. After there were more accusation posts about mentioned player, that topic became no longer accessible( Link to Topic). Strange right ? After trying to report broken/missing topic to admin i again got an error telling that the notification system by email is disabled. I suppose you could say one missing Topic isn't big deal, it tends to happen.
    But when the player:
    • Gets reported for his actions (and does not get banned)

• Makes false ban tickets (and bans innocent people successfully)

• Gets topics where he is mentioned in bad way deleted
    This makes me ask a question, why is this happening ? Maybe he donated a lot / is family member of Administrator / is a crack in the system. Even if one of them is true or neither, doesn't it bother you also, how can one person have so much power to influence:

• Community: more people start acting same and do dishonorable things. Scamming / Fake ban reports

• Economy: Inflation, more money=higher prices for everything. 999k Gold bids on items in black Ah and possibly regular Ah item price jumps

• Freedom of word: Silencing those who dare to stand against that player by banning and making sure Topics gets deleted

This post is not hate related, I simply want justice and equal rights for all of us, not just few selected ones.

If you have something to add ( Correct my information / Suggest new info / Or just say hi ), don't hesitate.
    Only thing I ask is to spread awareness about this issue ( Share this Topic / Tell friend about the situation ), at least you knowing about this problem is good.

If we stand united our voice will be heard, and we will make Warmane's community a better place, together!

2. Are you trying to form a group to protest here? If so, your thread won't last long and will be deleted sooner or later.

3. Are you trying to form a group to protest here? If so, your thread won't last long and will be deleted sooner or later.
    Some may call this making a "protest group", and this is partly correct. But my main goal is to get people's attention to this issue that we are facing. And if we get enough attention, we might have a chance to change something, if not, well at least I tried to make a difference for a better future.

4. We have rules. If you have read them, you know that we do not allow reports being posted on forum because you should do it in game via ticket. We do not delete threads without reason. Regarding ban, we do not ban players if we don't have 100% valid proof. Any other discussions regarding that are pointless. Again we have rules - be it forum, in-game, moderating rules (for moderators), GM have their own rules and etc. Any action which is taken, or not taken has its reasons - consequence of following rules.