1. I lose my gear cause of equipment manager

Lktomax-Neltharion

So basically i did Rhot with my pve gear, after it finished i used equipment manager to switch back to my pvp gear, 30 minutes later i looked back in my bags and didn't find my pve gear, i looked in bank and void storage and still couldn't find it. and i know i did not delete it because i was no where near a vendor at the time. and i 100% know i wasn't hacked because i was online the entire time, and this all happened in the period of 30 minutes, so what can be done, i have a feeling it was the equipment manager but i still dont know, is it possible to roll back my Character- Lktomax on neltharion back to 10th july, because i want my gear back, and ive made a ticket and no Gm or anyone replied, so yeah Name is Lktomax and server is Neltharion

2. Seriously not even 1 ****ing gm can be bothered to reply or even see this comment, -.-''

3. send ingame ticket saying equip manager bug and they can help you there

4. I did, and ive been waiting for 3 days for a reply, yet no one has still replied. the reason why i posted it here was because i was hoping this is a way for them to see my problem, since they didnt reply to my ticket at all.
    Edited: July 14, 2016

5. Well i wasted my ****ing time, i mean wtf is the ticket even for. this is the reply i get "Unfortunately theres nothing we can do about it", G ****ing G. you might as well get rid of the ticket system, since the only response we will ever get is that. And i must also thank you, for showin that you truly dont give a ****. thats all i am gonna say, ban me if u want, i dont ****ing care anymore, after loosing the gear which i worked ****ing hard for, theres no ****ing reason for me to even play anymore

6. That actually happened to me once when Molten only had the WotLK server (plus the PvP). AND.. I got the same response. I still have the screencap somewhere :p

Anyway, there is nothing they can do because they don't keep individual inventory logs :/
    IF they assisted one person (an honest person), then there would be 1000s of other players trying to take advantage of the situation (cheat gear out of the admin).

Sad situation, but it is how it goes... I had to start from scratch back then too.. grumbled, but understood that there was nothing that they could help with.