1. The issue with client crashes is being looked into by the developers, that's all the info i have at the moment.
    It's nice to hear from the staff on such important matters. I hope it doesn't cause too much trouble for the devs.

2. Well, one of my accounts crashes every single time i log in, but my other account is completely fine.
    Completely unplayable on one account, the minute i log in my game freezes.
    Edited: July 14, 2016 Reason: reasons.

3. Well, one of my accounts crashes every single time i log in, but my other account is completely fine.
    Completely unplayable on one account, the minute i log in my game freezes.
    in pandaria maps?

4. in pandaria maps?
    It does seem so, i was able to get one of my account's characters out of mop and it runs fine now.

5. Just don't go in Pandaria content and you will be fine ;)

6. Nice, just yesterday i started questing in mop with my new character...

7. Just don't go in Pandaria content and you will be fine ;)
    yeah i know but i am new player in mop my warrior 86 lvl and i need leveling up :(

8. I found out that if you can get your toon out of Pandaria like hearth to Stormwind then re-enter Pandaria the freezes stop
    or at least they did for several hours.
    It seems to have something to do with logging on a toon while in Pandaria but if you can quickly hearth or use the website
    unstuck to get out, going back in seems ok.

9. I get it too, it seems to be ONLY in pandaria as far as im aware..
    was making use of the bugged chest key on Timeless isle and NONE of my characters could last longer than one minute there.. but in stormwind i can have 10 clients open and won't crash. Fix your **** warmane :c

10. did you guys try to delete WDB (inside cache's folder) ?

11. yes pandaria is messed.
    and i took a flight yesterday, and every time i log i'm flying backwards from point B to A and then redoing the flight from point A to B.
    And with these freeze, it keeps doing always this travel.
    LOL

12. yes pandaria is messed.
    and i took a flight yesterday, and every time i log i'm flying backwards from point B to A and then redoing the flight from point A to B.
    And with these freeze, it keeps doing always this travel.
    LOL
    From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck

it will be moved to your HS location

13. I've had issues with my game crashing. I will be either flying or riding, or even walking. Not fighting adds or anything, then I get a memory error in Windows (the game force closes) and when I log back in, my character is dead. It's pretty annoying as it happens so often. Of course it would also happen on my main character...grrr. Imagine being in the middle of a dungeon or RAID and then you get kicked off, not fun.

14. Just don't go in Pandaria content and you will be fine ;)
    This isnt an option. To do pve content u must go pandaria! To farm, to get pvp vendors aswell.
    This "bug" needs to be found and fix asap...

15. OH! I thought it was just me. My client freeze mostly on Vale of Eternal Blossom and i have to open task manager and finalize the process.

First 123 Last