1. Game Crashes

Hi,

My game hangs after logging in and entering the realm.

any one else have this problem and also can any one give a solution to this topic.

Regards

Dkax.

2. Yes had this problem too with my toon..only 1 toon though along so much characters i have... and this happened in vale of blossoms..and after logging back i was off mount and flying...got a screenshot for that...and someone SS me and said i was fly hacking...got a screenshot...to prevent the ban lol

3. I have a similar problem since update, getting random screen freezes.

4. you would think the admin would do sum think about this as people put there money on this server Starting to piss me off : l

5. Getting random screen freezes since today's patch. only able to clear them trough task manager. It only happens while in pandaria as well.

6. Yep,same here,only on the char that's in pandaria-townlong.

7. Same here (on Frostwolf). I thought it might be my AddOns; or directly related to Pet Battles (which I was trying to do). But, one of my computer crashes within 5 minutes, other two seem just fine. But, disabling AddOns and not doing Pet Batles did nothing. Another character on the same account had no crashing problem. Character on the crashing client was the only one playing on Pandaria...

Now, however, I still get infrequent crashing, even when not on the Pandaria Continent.

(See also forum post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=336779 )

8. Do you think they care about this?!?! Same happening to me and other ppl all the day.... and did they take any action??!?! NONE! It is awesome for them releasing, after nobody knows how much time, scenario(s), but they mess up game at another places. When they are going to fix this?! I think they dont... this will stay like mobs around SOO entrance which stops our comps at all.... but the hope is still out there....

9. So any fix for these freezes cant play at all log in 10 sec normal and then freezes

10. nobody say anything :(
    please help,, gimme any solution to play

11. Best thing you guys can do, unstuck and for now avoid the areas that are causing crashes... untill they fix w/e is the problem.. which could be similar to what happens at the vale of eternal blossoms and the manifestation of pride

12. Same here screen freeeze i have to terminate process to close it! :(

13. Best thing you guys can do, unstuck and for now avoid the areas that are causing crashes... untill they fix w/e is the problem.. which could be similar to what happens at the vale of eternal blossoms and the manifestation of pride
    its nice couse my hs is set to vale so crash anyways :D

14. So, there used to be a game-crashing bug caused by the Sha-like mobs in Vale of Eternal Blossoms (I noticed it from the mobs in front of SOO, there's also some in north-west Vale, near a daily quest giver).
    BUT... after the most recent updates it seems to happen for other reasons too. I still can't pinpoint the cause of the game-freeze, but yea... it's there, and it's more than annoying. Currently, 3 of my characters are unplayable, logged in Pandaria and I can't get them out... game freezes before I HS out.

15. The issue with client crashes is being looked into by the developers, that's all the info i have at the moment.

123 Last