1. Is there any update how it goes with this fix?? Any release day or?? me and 2 of my friend really want level 90 :( but we can't because of this freeze problem
    Edited: July 14, 2016

2. The issue with client crashes is being looked into by the developers, that's all the info i have at the moment.
    are you sure they/he is looking into it? seems weird to not have a rollback when things go horribly wrong like that. but well nothing surprises me anymore.

3. are you sure they/he is looking into it? seems weird to not have a rollback when things go horribly wrong like that. but well nothing surprises me anymore.
    Yes, devs are still trying to find the source of this issue. We have no ETA on when the problem will be solved, but we'll keep you updated.

4. The issue should be fixed now, feel free to log in and let us know if the crashing still persist for any of you.

5. So far seems like its fixed. Being in Pandaria for like 30 min and no freezes.

6. My game crashes when i open guild tab 10 times in a row.

7. Now my wow crashed in some places where didn't happen before, such in some instances --heroic instance in my case.

8. Game keep crashing every time you kill manifestations of pride or any little mob around them in valley of eternal blossoms....

First 123