1. Pandaria freez

When I teleport to Pandaria from Orgrimmar the game freezes after 5-10sec so I need to Alt+F4. When log in again, the same thing happens.
    Everywhere else everything is OK. I've already tried to disable all the addons but it didn't help.

2. The game freezes everywhere.. since yesterday(when new update came). I got a lot of freezes with my horde orc sham, and in ally side i heard a lot of complaining about frozen screen.. For me i need to close it with task manager, not even alt+f4 working. Every 10 mins the freeze occurs for me.

3. Same thing here i cant even play anymore game keeps freezing since a day ago and i' m sure it isn't my hardware as i have around 80 fps.

4. try to delete WDB (inside cache's folder)

5. Same thing is happening to me :c can only play from between 3-15 min in pandaria then it freezes

6. Same problem here, was looking for people with that. After entering Pandaria zones it takes no longer than 5 min to freeze. I've tried downloading the client again, then the minimal one and still got those freezes. Can't play with that :(

7. try to delete WDB (inside cache's folder)
    Unfortunately doesn't work :/ (for me)