1. Heightened Senses

All right guys, new question for you!

2 points in Heightened Senses?
    OR
    2 more points in Deadliness?

My character is a human, my average latency is around 60ms and I am currently running this build: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#fhrcoZhZebfbhGzdVzAfRt

I really don't know if I need Heightened senses. Do you guys have any clue about the computing of the stealth detection (knowing that I have the human racial talent)? Thank you all :)

2. HS is a preference, so it's your choice. It's run for the RNG part of the talent, if you like 4% chance to miss, enjoy yourself with it. The stealth detection is the least important part of it, you can find people easily via smart positioning and knowing how stealth works.

It was actually quite popular on retail due to the infestation of rogues in higher ratings, we used to be a damn plague there. Here no one really plays it and even BG wise, it's semi rare (excluding those awful rogues who aren't a danger in the first place). Paying attention to it, I'm quite often the only rogue in the BG I'm in, excluding AV of course.

There is no perfect rogue spec, people prefer certain things. Some enjoy a bit of Rng, some prefer consistency, it's always up to the player in the end. Just mess around with it, it's 50 gold for a respec anyway.

3. Nice thanks! I'll continue running this build (which is yours)!
    Hope to meet you ig then :)