1. (A) LF holy paladin and MM hunter - 3v3, hardcore PvE/PvP

Hey guys!

I'm a lv78 human prot warrior atm, and came here to play African Turtle Cleave in 3v3. This was the main motivation when I decided to come here. I love battlegrounds and worldPvP too, much more than arena, and doing PvE just because of PvP.
    I have high rating experience with holy paladin, but my record was 2200+ in 3v3 and 2400+ in 2v2 with enhancement shaman on AT, and just started to play prot warrior PvP when AT has been closed. So I'm looking for mm hunter and a holy paladin, NOT only for playing 3v3!
    (A short video about the comp: https://youtu.be/1wsd_AeVeGg )

I would be happy if I find fresh lv80 people who would like to gear up himself with me, but if you didn't started your character yet, I gonna help you as much as I can, all I expect is that be very active, communicative and ambitious, be patient and persistent, and don't be toxic. It's not problem if you never played 3v3 before, or you feel that you are not good in PvP. It's all about time to invest.

After I reached lv80 and get some basic tanking gear, I'll try to find a good PvE guild to get the maxed gear as fast as possible, because some items are necessary in PvP. I love hanging in battlegrounds or doing some worldPvP when I don't need anything else to farm.

I know that I'm far away to get viable gear, it needs a lot of time, but I play as much as I can (I'll play a lot in summer). I also know that 3v3 is a rare thing on the server, this is why I need active mates... to catch every opportunity to practise and play together.

So I hope I raised the devil in you, and you'll pm Milthiades ingame, or leave a post below.
    Peace. :)

2. 3v3 is dead on icecrown, might be like 10 teams across both factions and 80% prolly wont even que

3. I'll organise 3v3 events as I did it before on another private server where the population was 4k, and we had 7-8 teams playing in the same time. All about advertising. In addition, we have PvP guilds in both sides, I'm sure they are interested in this issue. Thank you for confirming me, I hope you will start playing 3v3 when the time will come. :)

4. I'll organise 3v3 events as I did it before on another private server where the population was 4k, and we had 7-8 teams playing in the same time. All about advertising. In addition, we have PvP guilds in both sides, I'm sure they are interested in this issue. Thank you for confirming me, I hope you will start playing 3v3 when the time will come. :)
    You cant organise queing Rated 3v3, its considered as Wintrade

5. I didn't read your whole post I just saw that you're planning on playing prot
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20647
    This is the highest upvoted bug on warr-wotlk section, your shield slam is your weakest attack right now and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

6. You cant organise queing Rated 3v3, its considered as Wintrade
    It sounds very stupid, but I'll check this and speak a GM, thanks for telling me.

7. I didn't read your whole post I just saw that you're planning on playing prot
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20647
    This is the highest upvoted bug on warr-wotlk section, your shield slam is your weakest attack right now and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
    Damn, so cool... I hope they will fix it soon.