1. Working Zygor for 5.4.8?

I've seen people post a few different versions of Zygor, and I'm trying to use one that *supposedly* works, but it won't load any guides at all for me. I'm using version 4.0.5361, and literally disabled all of my other addons, with no success.

Does anyone know of or have a version that works for Warmane MoP?

2. IDK what version this is, but it's my retail/warmane 5.4.8 version of zygor.
    Uploaded it personally.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3jHMrwJaWNg7JOvwLIPDB7WX1C_w

3. It'll tell you the exact version number in Interface -> Addons -> Zygor (the very top line for zygor). In any case, I'll take a look at the on you uploaded, thanks. :D

Edit: You uploaded Zygor 4.0.7599 and it works perfectly! Thanks a ton! :D
    Edited: July 14, 2016

4. I'm sorry for bumping this, but the addon provided doesn't have everything included.
    Some settings are just blank in the Zygor Guides settings, for example the gear suggestions, or the extra features.
    Also, the guides are not fully updated to 5.4.8. There are many quests that I have to take manually because my guide doesn't take them.
    Edited: December 4, 2016

5. sorry for necro, but was wondering anyone still using zygor for frostwolf? downloaded version in link but doesnt actually load ingame (under addons on char selection screen it shows) but in game nothing, interface > addons doesnt show it either, was wondering if anyone has a different working version that i could try?