1. Some of us do, some don't or at least they say they dont. I was like that on Loerderon when they've set the anti-cheat on aggressive. In addition to what i've mentioned earlier it makes the melee life miserable.
    that ingame ms tooltip isnt relevant to in-game lag at all, it shows me every time 36-50 ms, and i still expirience that ******ed in-game delay, especially when i play on warr, sometimes im not even able to interrupt casts on those last 0.1s, even my soundalerter tells me that cast was interrupted, but in the the same time cast was finished in some way. its just that new 12k pop is ****ing with delay, i believe.

2. The rubberbands are getting out of hand these days. But hey as long as the dragonslayers are OK, nobody cares what kind of QoL the battlegrounds have!

3. The rubberbands are getting out of hand these days. But hey as long as the dragonslayers are OK, nobody cares what kind of QoL the battlegrounds have!
    I do have a noticeable rubber banding when I levitate just before hitting the ground, I've heard of a few Rogues *****ing about their shadow step doing it, and same with Warriors charging. But it hasn't been too bad for a healer

4. Gotta love it when i shadowfury a mounted target and he slides out of range. LUL

>Implying that it's not solely a melee issue.

5. I do have a noticeable rubber banding when I levitate just before hitting the ground, I've heard of a few Rogues *****ing about their shadow step doing it, and same with Warriors charging. But it hasn't been too bad for a healer
    Yah it started kinda slowly with a few melees, but from what I hear it's now everyone. Wait till you get a starfalling druid on you. I literally have to tap my movement and camera.

First 12