1. Does nobody feel the delay?

Seriously does nobody feel the delay? Haven't seen 1 report, 1 complain yet when I ask someone they are like "ye ye I have a bit of a delay". I can barely shadowstep and open on mounted targets cause jk 20m away. And that's with 25 ingame latency.

I know the administration won't do a thing, but I'm just curious to what the rest feel. Preferably melee with position requirements, cause it's where you can feel it the most.

2. The game is basicly forcing setup CC for any opener right now. It's pretty much impossible to just directly open with ambush/garrote/CS against anyone on a mount. Which is extremely annoying vs priests who will try to peace out with dispersion and you just had to DR your gouge to open in the first place. Can also be noticed quite clearly when circle strafing, you can pretty much see your global becoming available while setting up your backstab/ambush positioning and the game straight up skips your attack. Which is very frustrating considering your time frame to land the attack is short and its quite a bit of a damage lose during shadow dance (assuming your enemy is trying to face you of course).

I'm running with 16-30 ms and 150 FPS, so it's neither my connection nor fps drops, I also don't have any package lose.

3. Great, you know exactly what I am talking about. I've seen warriors have similar issues as well. Makes me wonder if that added delay in the change log, wasn't applied somehow, to a whole bunch of skills that it wasn't supposed to.

I'm relieved i wasn't imagining

4. Sap someone and you will always be "Too far away", someone is staying like a tree and you are 100% sure that you are behind him but cant backstab and many more similar situations. Change the rogue with something range, you will see the difference.

5. Sap, and cheap shot when 2 seconds left on sap to make sure he/she won't move at all from that place. SD - Garrote / Ambush, Evi/Rupture, Shiv-Slow, Hemo, Evi/Rupture. If you have enough burst, you can go for full ambush spam I guess.. I won't recommend though. If he/she moves while he/she is lagging, you won't be able to hit a single time I swear LOL.

And yup. You are not the only one. Gets very frustrating especially when a hunter/mage is lagging and it keeps on saying you are "too far away" although you are literally RIGHT BEHIND HIM.

6. Doing fine from US west coast

7. During peak european time cheapshoted/pounced target on the mount travels 5-10 yards further.
    Edited: July 15, 2016

8. During peak european time cheapshoted/pounced target on the mount travels 5-10 yards further.
    Tested this, indeed in the morning EU time it was fine.... Sadly my playtime is US mornings, EU late afternoon.

9. I noticed another form of delay on my warrior, i think the real GCD isn't matching the displayed GCD overlay timer (black spiral animation) thus resulting in making the spell appear to be ready but not actually usable.

10. regardless of ping or fps i've always had like 0.3s delay on wotlk realms. thats main reason i play on cata.

11. In game latency reports 30ms, cast bar reports around 200. Don't know how the client measures the latency but the cast bar seems to be closer to the truth.

12. The lag is terrible.. I cant play like this at all.

13. Not only the delay but don't you people get an issue like I do, getting warped/teleported back to same old location it's like 2-3 yds not much but in arenas it ****s me up totally and it's quite annoying when you decide to dz off mortal strike or something and then jk randomly stuck / get warped 2 yds where you were. It's like literally being stuck and getting teleported back by few yards.

14. Not only the delay but don't you people get an issue like I do, getting warped/teleported back to same old location it's like 2-3 yds not much but in arenas it ****s me up totally and it's quite annoying when you decide to dz off mortal strike or something and then jk randomly stuck / get warped 2 yds where you were. It's like literally being stuck and getting teleported back by few yards.
    Some of us do, some don't or at least they say they dont. I was like that on Loerderon when they've set the anti-cheat on aggressive. In addition to what i've mentioned earlier it makes the melee life miserable.

12 Last