1. Enough of this

Fix this stupid thing, as I know this is only usable in Timeless...the bg-s getting ruined from this s*it.

Looking for ppl for premade on global was
    "LFM for premade bg 530+ "
    and from now on
    "LFM for premade bg 530+ and Timeless buff needed "
    Edited: July 14, 2016

2. Umm... u need to check google more often, that is from an item called Crystal of Insanity which drops from a rare in Valley of the Four Winds called Sulik'shor, there is nothing illegal or wrong about that item and its buff.

3. Agree with vuly. if u have no idea what are u typing about, better dont type at all

4. How come I got mine in Timelesss now ???
    Tommorow I'll test it in bg cuz its 3am here.

5. How come I got mine in Timelesss now ???
    Maybe because they are totally, 100%ly the same thing?
    Edited: July 15, 2016 Reason: No Kittens were harmed in the process.

6. How come I got mine in Timelesss now ???
    Tommorow I'll test it in bg cuz its 3am here.
    The Crystal of Insanity can also be found in the timeless isle, by looting crystals on a cave.. but thats about it.. not everything that is found on the timeless isle is restricted to the timeless isle... but there are items that drop from rare elites across pandaria that can also be found on the timeless isle.. for example the Forager's gloves

Like Vulvy said... do a little reasearch first
    Edited: July 15, 2016

7. Meh, +500 stats isn't that much at level 90. The problem I've seen is people having various trinkets that summon some npc to fight for you- some of those seem to be bugged to summon too many.

8. Mom I'm famous! (Ghostycodex). Anyhow this item I got it way before timeless isle was even released, and normally items say "only usable in timeless isle" in the description, this one doesn't and I have no idea why are you crying about 500+ lol I can just use an agi flask and it will be better, this is just a perma item with less to offer.

9. Boohoo, cry me river. Complaining about 500+, learn to play.

10. Boohoo, cry me river. Complaining about 500+, learn to play.
    Well at least its not about my class being "bugged".

11. sooo suggest you change the topic title :)

12. If you really think a 500+ buff ruins battlegrounds... get your head out of the ground ffs.

13. you can also loot this crystal of insanity from small shards on timeless isle inside the cave

14. lol this very same guy was oneshotting players in arena the other day. i dont think this buff stays in arena but i'm pretty sure he found another exploit of some kind to make his damage insane. exploits are legion and not being fixed quickly...

15. Well i found another epic guy... invisible healer in BG.
    he was invisible whole bg and only how can i spot him was with command /target (he could heal other while invisible)

12 Last