1. the crystal buff is voided in arenas, just like any other flask (b+g elixir)... nomind, though, i noticed this same bug on me the other day as well o.O (was dps though).. do you have a screenshot of his buffs, and the class?

2. Why do you even play MoP for pvp ? This is like 5% working on every aspects of the game.

Go cata, wotlk, or retail and wait for it to become viable.

3. It stands as flask, just with 15m cd and unlimited charges, when you use it you cant gain anything from flasks or the other way around.
    So in your statement, flasks are not allowed in bgs too and that it is stupid what?

4. this is the item in question
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86569/crystal-of-insanity

It is not cheating its supposed to usable anywhere, personally I prefer to use a +1000 flask.

Although it may possibly stack with flasks (bug) cant test don't have it.

5. lol this very same guy was oneshotting players in arena the other day. i dont think this buff stays in arena but i'm pretty sure he found another exploit of some kind to make his damage insane. exploits are legion and not being fixed quickly...
    Yes I am Ghostycodex, anything you wanna ask? No I don't exploit anything sorry, there are other monks who do but I don't and It's not a damage exploit sadly, my highest rising sun kick hit was 260k in a battleground but with all sorts of buffs, if you have any questions I will check this thread constantly but I repeat, I do not exploit, but I can tell you right now that there's a glyph called "Glyph of Sparring" used to deflect almost every attack with a 15% chance to do so, I avoid any use of it because it is just being an *******.

6. Look in Google before u complain and blame someone in public for nothing

7. I simply don't get it lol, in warmane you see someone good and they apparently exploit / abuse / hack somehow, and anyone can say that this is true.

8. It stands as flask, just with 15m cd and unlimited charges, when you use it you cant gain anything from flasks or the other way around.
    So in your statement, flasks are not allowed in bgs too and that it is stupid what?
    To add a little to this

Though it works like a flask (counting as battle/guardian elixir) Visions of Insanity does NOT persist through dead like regular flasks, so, if you get killed, you are locked on the 15mins CD

9. its a buff that can be obtained lol xD

10. Well i found another epic guy... invisible healer in BG.
    he was invisible whole bg and only how can i spot him was with command /target (he could heal other while invisible)
    Recently had to deal with a hunter and a priest both being invisible in arena myself lol ridiculous and they even give out pvp titles lmao. PvP ranking ladder is a serious joke at this point.

11. Recently had to deal with a hunter and a priest both being invisible in arena myself lol ridiculous and they even give out pvp titles lmao. PvP ranking ladder is a serious joke at this point.
    Glyph of Camouflage + Spectral Guise?

12. Glyph of Camouflage + Spectral Guise?
    The issue in question is the priest, i understand that Spectral Guise has 6 seconds duration, yet i had to wait for more than 20 seconds before being able to target something, at a point i thought he ported behind the walls using hacks or something, but then after long waiting they both popup behind me and proceed as normal. Not to mention all the paranormal activity going on lately in arenas, it feels like pvp is pure trash on MOP regardless of what some enthusiasts might say about it, never experienced so much pvp exploiting in previous expansions as i had on MOP. lately i get to stumble on at least 2 cases of haxeria per month and they come in all colors and shapes, too bad im not a Fraps fan, especially when i read that you need extreme proof in order to waste ur time reporting.

First 12