1. 1-5s lag spikes

Hey folks anyone got a clue whats happened, a few weeks ago i was playing fine no issues, thought id come back and spend some time on mop to find that i xant play, all my abilities r making me lag a few seconds, for example today i was on my dk just farming some mobs for the sky golem recipe, i casted deathgrip 5s later i saw the animation for deathgrip but my dk was already half dead from the mobs, is there a fix?

as it stands its totally unplayable for me :(

2. it is the same here it increase on bg arena and raids > 3000ms sometimes. It is always there now
    Edited: July 21, 2016

3. Dunno but it seems to me like an individual issue as i never experience lags of any sort, the only problem i do have however, its the random crashes i get at least 2-5 times a day on random activities like after using portals, or coming out of bg particularly near the conquest and honor vendors on the wall, both pc and laptop. However there might be the location of the server matter, as it is located in europe, and some might have high latency due to geographical location and/or perhaps client side provider is trash. I've been hearing ppl from europe complain about lag as well, not entirely sure why this might occur tho, just my personal opinion according to older statements on forums long ago.
    Edited: July 21, 2016