1. So many veterans from this server, who have been here almost from the start, have left for another server. No point asking for old instances/bgs to be open, this has been going on for years...and eventually people have had enough.

2. If u whisper us about it , its against the rules as well?
    Not like i want to leave warmane. its the most populated out there. But wotlk favoritism starts to annoy the crap out of me. I don't see any potential in that imbalanced as **** pvp.. i mean PvE game, where duels doesnt even last 10 seconds. Burst is so high. kinda like wod. Raid2win , over a PVP geared guy ( because that makes ****ing sense /sarcasm)
    MoP gearing system was the best , across all xpacs wow had to offer. Cuz there was no imbalanced as **** pve items, used in pvp
    Just because you are too bad at this game to play wotlk, does not make the faction imbalanced.

Every season wotlk has a different team at the top of the ladder. Every class has atleast one spec that can go top of the ladder. You're welcome to run full PvE gear, but when you do, you will realize how strong pvp gear is in wotlk.

Classes in general are far more complex and non-noob friendly, which is likely why you hate the expansion.

Mop gearing system is the best, because it needs no work, and no achievement. It doesn't need you to be at any rating, and can be farmed by mindlessly losing bgs. In wotlk, you need to be good to actually get gear.

On a final note. We have a feral/enhance team at 1600 rating (the rating at which you really start getting gear) at 4.5k gs.

They destroy teams in full wrathful. The equivalent here would be someone in tyrannical gear beating a full prideful team. It cannot happen.

Again, sorry you suck, but there's a reason why almost universally all pvp players prefer wotlk than mop (MoP and cata after ds were considered **** by most top pvp players on retail).

Oh also, duels don't last 10 seconds unless you suck and click your defensive spells.

3. This is incorrect imo, you give warmane daily impressions which is way more important than voting for it on some unknown ranking websites. If there were no points 90% of players wont visit website daily.
    Double post cuz I'm on phone.

There are no ads on Warmane's page. They gain literally nothing from having more people visit their page, except unnecessary traffic. They give points because if they didn't there would be a lot of outcry.

Also it rewards players for being active and logging in once a day.

4. Just because you are too bad at this game to play wotlk, does not make the faction imbalanced.

Every season wotlk has a different team at the top of the ladder. Every class has atleast one spec that can go top of the ladder. You're welcome to run full PvE gear, but when you do, you will realize how strong pvp gear is in wotlk.

Classes in general are far more complex and non-noob friendly, which is likely why you hate the expansion.

Mop gearing system is the best, because it needs no work, and no achievement. It doesn't need you to be at any rating, and can be farmed by mindlessly losing bgs. In wotlk, you need to be good to actually get gear.

On a final note. We have a feral/enhance team at 1600 rating (the rating at which you really start getting gear) at 4.5k gs.

They destroy teams in full wrathful. The equivalent here would be someone in tyrannical gear beating a full prideful team. It cannot happen.

Again, sorry you suck, but there's a reason why almost universally all pvp players prefer wotlk than mop (MoP and cata after ds were considered **** by most top pvp players on retail).

Oh also, duels don't last 10 seconds unless you suck and click your defensive spells.
    Even though you are mostly right. MOP still needs some old content attention.
    And still MOP is a good expansion for people that do not have a lot of time on their hands, which makes it fun and chill, you need to understand the needs of everyone when were talking about expansions :)

5. If u whisper us about it , its against the rules as well?
    Not like i want to leave warmane. its the most populated out there. But wotlk favoritism starts to annoy the crap out of me. I don't see any potential in that imbalanced as **** pvp.. i mean PvE game, where duels doesnt even last 10 seconds. Burst is so high. kinda like wod. Raid2win , over a PVP geared guy ( because that makes ****ing sense /sarcasm)
    MoP gearing system was the best , across all xpacs wow had to offer. Cuz there was no imbalanced as **** pve items, used in pvp
    even a whisper and or pm here on forum could get you in trouble i think from past experiences on this forum, i did not myself encounter problems because of this because i avoid naming other servers even via pm but alone from the way things are handled here i get the impression that you could get warning/ban on forums. (just my personal view)

i do however not know how they deal with this stuff when a person oficially asks to be pmed a server name, could be different but could also be all the same, again idk and dont care to find out, because all info thats basically needed can be gotten on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/ (i am actually somewhat nervous if even providing you a link where you can read about other servers is ok at this point ^^ )

i dont claim to know which server they went too but the probability that they went for the only other one that peaks at 2k+ is high i would say.
    Edited: July 18, 2016

6. Just because you are too bad at this game to play wotlk, does not make the faction imbalanced.

""Just because you are too bad at this game to play wotlk, does not make the faction imbalanced.""
    Started wow mid cata, retail. Reached 2k + rating in any of the expac excluding wod, as a warlock. Get lost

""Classes in general are far more complex and non-noob friendly, which is likely why you hate the expansion. ""
    Rofl, i find classes extremely easy to play in wotlk. Really. The difference might be arms warrior cuz its just a macro class.

""Mop gearing system is the best, because it needs no work, and no achievement. It doesn't need you to be at any rating, and can be farmed by mindlessly losing bgs. In wotlk, you need to be good to actually get gear.""
    Mop gearing system is the best, cuz theres no ****ing pve in it , involved. Pretty tired to hear , you need to be good. Srsly , theres really no skill in that crappy expac which u seem to enjoy so badly.

""Again, sorry you suck, but there's a reason why almost universally all pvp players prefer wotlk than mop (MoP and cata after ds were considered **** by most top pvp players on retail""
    The reason why they prefer wotlk is just because the game feels like counter strike 1.6 which goes to ur last ****ty argument about 10 second duels. Yes, it can last even less than that.
    Test it urself, as i did, on blackrock at least. Full pve rogue. I've ambushed a mixed pvp/pve warlock , for ~8.9k. So, premerd, that 8.9k ambush crit followed by an ~9k evisc. Yeah, u do the math. I've almost 2 globaled him. U CAN'T do that in MoP, even if you're 1 gear tier backwards.
    If you deny that burst is ****ing huge in wotlk, then you're the one who sucks and loves ancient crap, namely wotlk.

Yeah, keep enjoying that outdated 15 year old xpac with ****ty graphics and gameplay. We're talking about Warmane's ignorance about MoP , not how " good and skillfull" is that ****ty expansion you're playing. **** off back there where u belong

Oh, almost forgot. "They destroy teams in full wrathful."
    Nobody goes full wrathfull. Never seen anyone full wrathfull. why? i don't know. Running full pvp is just bad i guess.
    Raid/donate or die. Gotta love shadowmourne. It 2 shoots anyone , so much counterplay , so much skill
    Edited: July 18, 2016

7. ""Just because you are too bad at this game to play wotlk, does not make the faction imbalanced.""
    Started wow mid cata, retail. Reached 2k + rating in any of the expac excluding wod, as a warlock. Get lost

""Classes in general are far more complex and non-noob friendly, which is likely why you hate the expansion. ""
    Rofl, i find classes extremely easy to play in wotlk. Really. The difference might be arms warrior cuz its just a macro class.

""Mop gearing system is the best, because it needs no work, and no achievement. It doesn't need you to be at any rating, and can be farmed by mindlessly losing bgs. In wotlk, you need to be good to actually get gear.""
    Mop gearing system is the best, cuz theres no ****ing pve in it , involved. Pretty tired to hear , you need to be good. Srsly , theres really no skill in that crappy expac which u seem to enjoy so badly.

""Again, sorry you suck, but there's a reason why almost universally all pvp players prefer wotlk than mop (MoP and cata after ds were considered **** by most top pvp players on retail""
    The reason why they prefer wotlk is just because the game feels like counter strike 1.6 which goes to ur last ****ty argument about 10 second duels. Yes, it can last even less than that.
    Test it urself, as i did, on blackrock at least. Full pve rogue. I've ambushed a mixed pvp/pve warlock , for ~8.9k. So, premerd, that 8.9k ambush crit followed by an ~9k evisc. Yeah, u do the math. I've almost 2 globaled him. U CAN'T do that in MoP, even if you're 1 gear tier backwards.
    If you deny that burst is ****ing huge in wotlk, then you're the one who sucks and loves ancient crap, namely wotlk.

Yeah, keep enjoying that outdated 15 year old xpac with ****ty graphics and gameplay. We're talking about Warmane's ignorance about MoP , not how " good and skillfull" is that ****ty expansion you're playing. **** off back there where u belong

Oh, almost forgot. "They destroy teams in full wrathful."
    Nobody goes full wrathfull. Never seen anyone full wrathfull. why? i don't know. Running full pvp is just bad i guess.
    Raid/donate or die. Gotta love shadowmourne. It 2 shoots anyone , so much counterplay , so much skill
    You're a terrible player in mop, this much I already know from past run ins with you.

Specially funny is thinking 2k mattered in Cata.

Best of luck amd have fun.

8. Just give us old content even half assed scripted or not, any OLD CONTENT will suffice. and update your goddamn marketplace! those blizzard store vanity items and mounts from MOP is a good donation source. Not that transmog **** from closed dungeon.

9. wtb old raids ffs, we need some love!

10. whats with all the flame regarding the expansion man....it was all started for the mop old content, can we move forward from your ego?
    everybody can play whatever they want

and yes, wotlk sucks because it forces you to have pve gear in pvp, just to answer your conflict

11. whats with all the flame regarding the expansion man
    and yes, wotlk sucks because it forces you to have pve gear in pvp, just to answer your conflict
    Thanks for the laugh.

I do wish MoP gets playable one day. It'll just be 5 years down the line most likely.

12. whats with all the flame regarding the expansion man....it was all started for the mop old content, can we move forward from your ego?
    everybody can play whatever they want

Learn to mix it up. Maybe pandarens are lazy to get gear without any effort. Wotlk is the best way to mix up pve and pvp gear and people put in effort to get gear, unlike mop where people got lazy because of pandas . Again, pandas in wow rofl.

13. Someone else agreeing.

Oh well I will just go back to Victoria 2 :/

First 12345 ... Last