1. I believe everyone agrees

Hello warmane, im here to talk about the insatisfaction that has been coming along with the months that most of your players have been playing your servers and the one of the main issues of Frostwolf at the moment is the lack of content that you promised that you would put out and untill now I believe you just forgot about, wich is the old dungeons/raids from the previous expansions....I really have been talking with a couple of people and they all agree that opening all the dungeos/raids from the game would not only help the low levels to have something diferent to do but for the max leveled characters to farm achievements, get transmogs and basicly enjoy playing while having a nice time.
    I just think you haven't realized yet that by disabling all dungeons content you are removing basicly more then 50% of the original content of the game...for what? to force people to vote ? This new system that you developed for people to aquire items through your vote system isn't even viable for the lack of available items that are in there.
    So i really appeal for a brief review over this issue and enable the dungeos/raids on the server once and for all..

Best Regards, Tomsawyer
    Edited: July 15, 2016

2. Yeah, it's been very long time since MoP is out and people deserved to finally get some old content and enjoy something different.

3. I agree, fix all old raids/dungs and give frostwolf some love or its going to die as what happened to other realms.

4. Yesterday was the day 25 members from my guild, including the leader and his wife, let for another MOP server because of the lack of content here. Some of us who didn't get the memo were sad because these guys not only played the game, but always chatted with us when bored. I already know where they went and those who remain behind have made the transition, while some just don't know what to do and try to do something, whats open to them on Frostwolf.

5. This has been going on for years now, how people ask for old content and it never happens...there's quite a few people that i know from warmane from the start of 2010 and they've left for another server. A lot of people who play here, are playing here not for the content, they play because they have friends/memories here, quite nostalgic really.

6. I agree with everything...
    And i cant understand this thing and why its taking so long,i even saw way way WAY worse servers with mop patch that had working dungeons from vanila,tbc,wotlk,cata ...bla bla bla... So will this happen any time soon?!

7. MOP lack aloot of the expansion content , even mop stuff aren't fully released.
    we the players and the cummunity are asking for the old raid and rdf

At least if warmane want to keep frostwolf alive they should look after the community demand

actully many players are just getting tired

using hacks because of boredoom, spaming bgs and honestly even stopping voting because the market lack alot of items which people wished to have

i came here from molten, and actully molten wow was better in the side of rdf + marketplace

Please warmane.. just for one time , do something for your community members before looking for your own benefit.

8. The problem is not that they dont want to fix it they just cant atm

9. The problem is not that they dont want to fix it they just cant atm
    its big fail honestly

waiting two weeks then releasing a small part from MOP scenarios and its buged. i mean cmon just listen for the community or tell the current plan of yours in honest way. for one time

10. It's a coin trap. They wont open old content, they wont upgrade marketplace (DAMN COOL MOP MOUNTS)

THEY WILL REMOVE CATA AND MOP SERVER. I'AM THINKING LIKE THAT, CUZ STAFF BROKE THAT GAME.

Sadly, I love Warmane MoP. I have good friends in game but they moved to lordearon. I dont want to play wotlk. I like mop. Dear warmane, please upgrade that realm for us. We are donating for better realm, not broken one.

11. Opening new mop realm with all added fixes, starting from the 5.2 as on stormstout would be the best thing. It would be new fresh Mop realm on which more ppl would come to play from scratch, and most of us would go there for stronger and better competition in all ways.

12. I Don't think anyone stated the obvious stuff here.....the REAL REASON why warmane doesn't add old content and raids it's because a lot of xmogs and mounts would be free...and well warmane doesn't want that they preffer selling coins instead of YOU getting it normally xd

123 ... Last