1. the truth is.. they could be planning to eventually close all but wotlk servers, OR just want dungeons n stuff closed for xmog coin purchases, OR their devs just aren't that good [the server me n the rest of crysis played on for a year in mop had only 1 dev, the owner, n more stuff fixed [this was 2 years ago] then mop currently does right now on warmane though we gave up cos they lacked population, OR they're just too busy with wotlk, OR any number of reasons. we can spout conspiracy theories all we want, but truth is, we have no idea. as a pvper, i'm content with mop cos there's always new ppl to kill in arena n bg's, and new nabs i can help teach how to play [i enjoy doing that :D]. as for those of u that like to pve, or achievement whores, or w/e, i dunno what to tell ya. maybe make new friends in wow, people keep me here even more then the things i do in game. maybe it'll work for u

2. Totally agree, its getting really boring here and something has to be done before everyone just ends up leaving...

3. I Don't think anyone stated the obvious stuff here.....the REAL REASON why warmane doesn't add old content and raids it's because a lot of xmogs and mounts would be free...and well warmane doesn't want that they preffer selling coins instead of YOU getting it normally xd
    Incorrect. Going with what was said before, warmane didn't want to risk major bugs and exploits and the big one, server/realm crash. Some dungeons and even BGs were open and caused several crashes, same like in Cata back then. A good example for Frostwolf is Sha in the vale but imagine that in a grander scale. Deadmines is one of the dungeons that has remained bugged since the Molten days to down so that tells you something.

I no longer have adversaries here but what has been stated before remains true about the the series of legit reasons why they won't open said dungeons and or raids. Be lucky you were among the players who attempted AV and Strands on FW.

4. Everybody wants old content, but i believe they said that there are more important things to attempt right now, perhaps in 5 years we get old content, plus bonus Cata current population rate. keK can u feel wotlk 2021?

5. They do not have the resources to work on all three expansions, they already told us this before.

Wotlk still needs plenty of work as many things are bugged. With two populations nearing a combined total of 20k players, its obvious why they are focusing on perfecting that expansion.

Cataclysm is still in a pretty bad state, though I suppose it's gotten better? I don't play it enough to genuinely comment on it.

Mop is ****. Not only is it hard as hell to code due to the significantly more complex phasing/content, it's also missing the most content and has the least open-source code out there. Of course Warmane is going to struggle to fix it. Why do they not open old dungeons/raids? They told us many times before. It's because they aren't scripted, and it seems this is all they will consider on this issue. It seems it doesn't matter that we will one shot the old content anyways, working or not.

The "vote points" we get are meaningless. They are given for just gaining achievement points. They give Warmane absolutely nothing in return. Not sure why anyone would think they keep old content closed for meaningless "vote points". Coins on the other hand, maybe.

Seriously though, given how utterly broken this realm is, how broken PvP and classes are, and how many scripters, let alone abusers (looking at weapon stacking people) are, I'm amazed you Tomsawyer, of all people would care about old content. Does the completely broken PvP not warrant a higher priority to you, as a PvP player? Just curious why you care more about cosmetics and not actual PvP...

6. They do not have the resources to work on all three expansions, they already told us this before.

Wotlk still needs plenty of work as many things are bugged. With two populations nearing a combined total of 20k players, its obvious why they are focusing on perfecting that expansion.

Cataclysm is still in a pretty bad state, though I suppose it's gotten better? I don't play it enough to genuinely comment on it.

Mop is ****. Not only is it hard as hell to code due to the significantly more complex phasing/content, it's also missing the most content and has the least open-source code out there. Of course Warmane is going to struggle to fix it. Why do they not open old dungeons/raids? They told us many times before. It's because they aren't scripted, and it seems this is all they will consider on this issue. It seems it doesn't matter that we will one shot the old content anyways, working or not.

The "vote points" we get are meaningless. They are given for just gaining achievement points. They give Warmane absolutely nothing in return. Not sure why anyone would think they keep old content closed for meaningless "vote points". Coins on the other hand, maybe.

Seriously though, given how utterly broken this realm is, how broken PvP and classes are, and how many scripters, let alone abusers (looking at weapon stacking people) are, I'm amazed you Tomsawyer, of all people would care about old content. Does the completely broken PvP not warrant a higher priority to you, as a PvP player? Just curious why you care more about cosmetics and not actual PvP...
    I care from the moment that I'm not really a pve player but doing old raids/dungeons is something that can actually keep you busy and if you are a long term player like me that kind of content actually gives you nostalgia and pleasure by doign and achieving in the game...not talking about the huge amount of diferent items and questlines that can be done that award achievements for people.
    Its not the most important issue to solve at the moment in the game, but I think its game changing, even if its just to keep you busy from time to time in the game

7. I care from the moment that I'm not really a pve player but doing old raids/dungeons is something that can actually keep you busy and if you are a long term player like me that kind of content actually gives you nostalgia and pleasure by doign and achieving in the game...not talking about the huge amount of diferent items and questlines that can be done that award achievements for people.
    Its not the most important issue to solve at the moment in the game, but I think its game changing, even if its just to keep you busy from time to time in the game
    I'd argue given the condition realm is in, its not even worth playing, let alone doing old content.

If I had to vote, I'd rather they fix class bugs and the many many many exploits before even considering old content. Even PvE is a joke on this realm, because of the class bugs. Heck, one could weapon stack and go one shot raid bosses.

Mine is but one vote though.

8. Hello warmane, im here to talk about the insatisfaction that has been coming along with the months that most of your players have been playing your servers and the one of the main issues of Frostwolf at the moment is the lack of content that you promised that you would put out and untill now I believe you just forgot about, wich is the old dungeons/raids from the previous expansions....I really have been talking with a couple of people and they all agree that opening all the dungeos/raids from the game would not only help the low levels to have something diferent to do but for the max leveled characters to farm achievements, get transmogs and basicly enjoy playing while having a nice time.
    I just think you haven't realized yet that by disabling all dungeons content you are removing basicly more then 50% of the original content of the game...for what? to force people to vote ? This new system that you developed for people to aquire items through your vote system isn't even viable for the lack of available items that are in there.
    So i really appeal for a brief review over this issue and enable the dungeos/raids on the server once and for all..

Best Regards, Tomsawyer
    There is a difference between Disabling old dungeons and raids and not Scripting old dungeons and Raids.
    For the time being, the priority is to work on the more pertinent projects such as finishing up SoO, Releasing what's left of the relevant Content before looking into the older content, Sure they said they'are working on it but as a side project, hence the slow progress.
    Furthermore, the team was more focused on the cataclysm port,that can only be a good sign that the port actually succeeded.

As for the vote system, i think that it will be revamped if not completely removed once the entirety of the old content is available on the realm.

This topic has been discussed numerous times with no real impact on neither the community nor the staff, i believe it's necessary for the Staff to make a Sticky thread highlighting the progress on this side of the development once and for all to spare us the trouble of these useless topics.

9. The "vote points" we get are meaningless. They are given for just gaining achievement points. They give Warmane absolutely nothing in return.
    This is incorrect imo, you give warmane daily impressions which is way more important than voting for it on some unknown ranking websites. If there were no points 90% of players wont visit website daily.

10. Surprisingly they never comment on threads like this...

Anyway thats why our whole guild left the server...welldone warmane.

11. Yesterday was the day 25 members from my guild, including the leader and his wife, let for another MOP server because of the lack of content here. Some of us who didn't get the memo were sad because these guys not only played the game, but always chatted with us when bored. I already know where they went and those who remain behind have made the transition, while some just don't know what to do and try to do something, whats open to them on Frostwolf.
    On which server did they go?

12. All my guild have already left Warmane (MoP). Such a sad situation. So many hours playing here, but so few things to do. There comes a point where we just connect - cap conquest - disconnect. There is no old content to do here, there're no new bgs here, we just get a few pve fixes that endage server stability. I do not understand staff priorities with MoP realm. BUT: destroy transmogrifications with the new vote-point-system (weeks and even months just to get a single gear-piece) and exclude all pvp-related issues from fixes now seems like the best idea.

- Where is the old content that you promised? Where are Vanilla / TBC / TLK / Cata raids? How's the port going? Are you achieving any progress with it?
    - Where are the new bgs that you promised? Where is Deepwind Gorge¿ Where is Alterac Valley? Where is Strand of the Ancients? Where is Isle of Conquest?

Some of us have put a ton of time here (and even money) just to keep this open. Why do we need to leave everything and go to other "known-MoP-private-server"?

13. Are u guys able to say on which server they left? Maybe we wanna try it also?

14. Are u guys able to say on which server they left? Maybe we wanna try it also?
    No, it is against Forum Rules.

I agree with the sad shape of Cata and MoP. I do not even use my toons there or Cata until I see any kind of progress.

15. No, it is against Forum Rules.

I agree with the sad shape of Cata and MoP. I do not even use my toons there or Cata until I see any kind of progress.
    If u whisper us about it , its against the rules as well?
    Not like i want to leave warmane. its the most populated out there. But wotlk favoritism starts to annoy the crap out of me. I don't see any potential in that imbalanced as **** pvp.. i mean PvE game, where duels doesnt even last 10 seconds. Burst is so high. kinda like wod. Raid2win , over a PVP geared guy ( because that makes ****ing sense /sarcasm)
    MoP gearing system was the best , across all xpacs wow had to offer. Cuz there was no imbalanced as **** pve items, used in pvp

First 1234 ... Last