1. Ehh, made a mistake in my post. It should have said "Mop gearing system is the best for lazy people, because...".

Not sure if you're second last line is directed towards me, because if it is, I recommend reading (and thoroughly understanding) posts, before replying.

We're comparing expansions because our good friend Synx7 was busy spreading misinformation. It's only necessary to correct *****ic posts when they are made, rather than allow them to fester.
    I'm not ur friend, and i aint spreading misinformation. Therefore, f off back to Wotlk forums and dont come back. Enjoy ur 2008year expac.
    And , we're comparing wotlk to mop just for the sole reason that warmane doesnt give a flying F towards MoP.

2. I just want a playable MoP server. I don't really want to argue what xpac is the best, because they both have good things going for it. I couldn't sway your opinion towards mine and nor could you do it to me, because we both have a bias towards the xpac we like and we cherry pick the best argument points.

3. Some things need to change, we've been waiting on sunwell since 2 Februarys ago until it was suddenly removed from devlog/changelog.

4. Im seeing a lot of players leaving because they are full or almost full Prideful now and they know there wont be any new gear. Im about to do the same since there just isn't very much to do with so much content not working. Devs would be wise to get to working on Frostwolf because I have a feeling this realm is going to see a big population drop in the near future. Unless WotLK is such a priority that they keep Cata and MoP realms up just to make a bit of extra money, but personally I cant see donating to this server since I feel like I play on a realm the staff doesn't really care about.

5. I'm not ur friend, and i aint spreading misinformation. Therefore, f off back to Wotlk forums and dont come back. Enjoy ur 2008year expac.
    And , we're comparing wotlk to mop just for the sole reason that warmane doesnt give a flying F towards MoP.
    So salty all the time :(

Maybe if you spent less time raging on the forums all day you could get better at the game :/

Im seeing a lot of players leaving because they are full or almost full Prideful now and they know there wont be any new gear. Im about to do the same since there just isn't very much to do with so much content not working. Devs would be wise to get to working on Frostwolf because I have a feeling this realm is going to see a big population drop in the near future. Unless WotLK is such a priority that they keep Cata and MoP realms up just to make a bit of extra money, but personally I cant see donating to this server since I feel like I play on a realm the staff doesn't really care about.
    They simply don't have the resources to work on MoP right now, because wotlk is their priority. The reason they keep both cata and mop realms up is because they have stated in the past that as long as even 1 person is playing, they will keep the realm up.

I don't know if cata/mop are even profitable realms at this point, given how few people play on them, and lack of anything to buy. This is more true of mop where players can easily obtain the best pvp gear, so there's no need to donate for PvE items (like say, vishanka in Cata, or deathbringers will in wotlk).

I'm sure once they have perfected wotlk, they will move onto mop. However, that is quite far, and to be honest, given how much work mop will need with phasing, new mechanics, etc., it will take much longer to totally fix. Remember even old quests, dungeons, raids cant All be ported from wotlk, because of the changed made in Cataclysm to azeroth zones.

All in all, there's too much work to still be done, and it's tough for a small private server to handle all of it. There's also very little open source code available for MoP, so that makes it harder as well...

I personally say it'll take two years (if Warmane is {hopefully} still around) to make mop great.

6. It would be nice if they opened at least 1 old dungeon every so often. Not only for something more to do but to show us they care about MoP players. Keeping so much old content disabled really makes people believe that they do this to force cash shop purchases. And nobody is forcing devs to ONLY work on WotLK until EVERYTHING is fixed there, which could literally be never. They need to show us some love and keep us from feeling like we play on the forgotten realm.
    Edited: July 24, 2016

7. Sometimes check the Devlog before come here to make QQ post.

*The community also voiced their opinions about the need for more lower level content. Since this was on our list for a long time already anyway, we will now continue to prepare the core and base systems for the port of low level content from our WotLK core. Same as on Cataclysm, this preparation phase is expected to take approximately two weeks. Afterwards we will move on to porting the scripts and database changes, which can be split in releases over a few weeks. Different to the port we did on Cataclysm, we will split this port into several updates to avoid a massive update with high potential of issues. The first, for players not noticeable changes will be applied next week.*

8. I support your remark, Mr Wintacem.
    Well, I want to add to your set forth the subject of my comment.

Realm Lordaeron is non-balance. There have 80% Horde vs 20% Alliance (60% Horde in their side and 20% Horde in Alliance side).
    Realm ICC is with 90% Thieves with their Reserved, Res or Locked (or similar). Thieves with their "reserved" legal destroying realm without Ban.
    They want to avoid a ban on their account. And instead steal the drop, they "reserve".
    Of course, the thieves to say that it is "normal". But it is anti-social, and they destroys the spirit realm.
    So, when all the "reserved" drop, no one will no longer play in the raid.

9. I support your remark, Mr Wintacem.
    Well, I want to add to your set forth the subject of my comment.

Realm Lordaeron is non-balance. There have 80% Horde vs 20% Alliance (60% Horde in their side and 20% Horde in Alliance side).
    Realm ICC is with 90% Thieves with their Reserved, Res or Locked (or similar). Thieves with their "reserved" legal destroying realm without Ban.
    They want to avoid a ban on their account. And instead steal the drop, they "reserve".
    Of course, the thieves to say that it is "normal". But it is anti-social, and they destroys the spirit realm.
    So, when all the "reserved" drop, no one will no longer play in the raid.
    Then don't join the raid...

10. Guys, get some money and go to Legion if you don't like it here, then farm gold and pay the monthly subscription with the tokens. THeir hands are pretty full with WoTLK and there's nothing we can do about it.

11. Guys, get some money and go to Legion if you don't like it here, then farm gold and pay the monthly subscription with the tokens. THeir hands are pretty full with WoTLK and there's nothing we can do about it.
    Even on League of **** i have more buttons to press and better gameplay overall for pvp, unlike that crappy legion xpac. 7-8 button classes.
    From awesome gameplay Lock has on MoP , to conflag, shadowburn spam in legion. DESTRO lock has become almost an 1 button rotation class. Not buying that, thanks. Hope Blizzard either realize and start to care for what PEOPLE wants their game to be, or either, **** off and go bankrupt. Its not like ppl are paying for the game THEY want to play and that is enough, but blizzard just wants to see the game, in their way anyway. As they want ( YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T). Hope that guy ends up BANNED to work on any gaming company.
    Lets see.
    Legion? just from its cover i can say its gonna kill the game entirely this time.
    1. BASELINE spells since ****ing wotlk really , turned into talents. ( braindead)
    2. Class prune. Warriors doesnt even have stances anymore. Dks, only death runes. Shall i continue?
    3. Perhaps same no content xpac just like WoD. After all its the same dev team that worked on WoD , they worked legion as well. **** you Holinka and Celestalon
    5. "Class fantasy" Their biggest fuc.king lie and braindead statement they've ever made in all those ****ing years , since they funded Blizzard. So much fantasy taking away spells that we had them since wotlk, and put them into talents, or ever worse, remove them entirely,
    And many many other bad things

New movie appeared , so they thought new ppl will come. Guess not. Even new players, when they will see League of shi.ttards gameplay , will just quit after 2 months or less.
    thats why, personally, i WONT buy Legion , as well as many many others didnt even PRE-ordered that crap.
    Rip retail, Hail p-servers. Or , just hail wotlk since its all warmane cares about at the very moment.
    And notorious, please f off to wotlk forums and stick there. Enjoy ur Lolmourne there 2 shooting people. Something that can't be done in MoP.
    Edited: July 28, 2016

12. Even on League of **** i have more buttons to press and better gameplay overall for pvp, unlike that crappy legion xpac. 7-8 button classes.
    From awesome gameplay Lock has on MoP , to conflag, shadowburn spam in legion. DESTRO lock has become almost an 1 button rotation class. Not buying that, thanks. Hope Blizzard either realize and start to care for what PEOPLE wants their game to be, or either, **** off and go bankrupt. Its not like ppl are paying for the game THEY want to play and that is enough, but blizzard just wants to see the game, in their way anyway. As they want ( YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T). Hope that guy ends up BANNED to work on any gaming company.
    Lets see.
    Legion? just from its cover i can say its gonna kill the game entirely this time.
    1. BASELINE spells since ****ing wotlk really , turned into talents. ( braindead)
    2. Class prune. Warriors doesnt even have stances anymore. Dks, only death runes. Shall i continue?
    3. Perhaps same no content xpac just like WoD. After all its the same dev team that worked on WoD , they worked legion as well. **** you Holinka and Celestalon
    5. "Class fantasy" Their biggest fuc.king lie and braindead statement they've ever made in all those ****ing years , since they funded Blizzard. So much fantasy taking away spells that we had them since wotlk, and put them into talents, or ever worse, remove them entirely,
    And many many other bad things

New movie appeared , so they thought new ppl will come. Guess not. Even new players, when they will see League of shi.ttards gameplay , will just quit after 2 months or less.
    thats why, personally, i WONT buy Legion , as well as many many others didnt even PRE-ordered that crap.
    Rip retail, Hail p-servers. Or , just hail wotlk since its all warmane cares about at the very moment.
    And notorious, please f off to wotlk forums and stick there. Enjoy ur Lolmourne there 2 shooting people. Something that can't be done in MoP.
    Interesting.. seems like Legion is another disappointment, would thought Blizzard is finally recovering from previous mistakes, guess they prefer to ignore public opinions and make xpacks for lower iq ppl, somehow im not surprised, i mean europe is getting invaded by lower iq ppl anyway, they as a corporation seem to know better by investing in the future generation so to speak lol. Basically MOP might be the last worthy xpack in the upcoming years for private servers.
    Edited: July 28, 2016

13. Sometimes check the Devlog before come here to make QQ post.

*The community also voiced their opinions about the need for more lower level content. Since this was on our list for a long time already anyway, we will now continue to prepare the core and base systems for the port of low level content from our WotLK core. Same as on Cataclysm, this preparation phase is expected to take approximately two weeks. Afterwards we will move on to porting the scripts and database changes, which can be split in releases over a few weeks. Different to the port we did on Cataclysm, we will split this port into several updates to avoid a massive update with high potential of issues. The first, for players not noticeable changes will be applied next week.*
    that was from the last devlog update ??

14. Hello warmane, im here to talk about the insatisfaction that has been coming along with the months that most of your players have been playing your servers and the one of the main issues of Frostwolf at the moment is the lack of content that you promised that you would put out and untill now I believe you just forgot about, wich is the old dungeons/raids from the previous expansions....I really have been talking with a couple of people and they all agree that opening all the dungeos/raids from the game would not only help the low levels to have something diferent to do but for the max leveled characters to farm achievements, get transmogs and basicly enjoy playing while having a nice time.
    I just think you haven't realized yet that by disabling all dungeons content you are removing basicly more then 50% of the original content of the game...for what? to force people to vote ? This new system that you developed for people to aquire items through your vote system isn't even viable for the lack of available items that are in there.
    So i really appeal for a brief review over this issue and enable the dungeos/raids on the server once and for all..

Best Regards, Tomsawyer
    agreed, played here for a while and would be nice to see

15. I'm fairly sure it's safe to say that many people agree with Tomsawyer's original post, and I'm glad such a skilled member of the Frostwolf community had decided to speak up. Understandably *as I have played here for almost a year now* there has been absolutely minor adjustments made to the server, and if anything it has gone slightly backwards.

With the introduction of Lordearon, MoP saw a large amount of inactivity from the Warmane staff, and due to this we felt like outcasts, we were left with a 40% working PvP realm and 10% working PvE, bug filled and imbalanced. After Lordearon was finished players felt relieved and thought, alright maybe some slight progression will come as they work on getting Cataclysm better and then maybe in a year MoP will also be 99% Blizzlike, similar to Lordearon. However Warmane staff decided that merging Deathwing and Icecrown would be a good idea, which I might say so myself was not. I love the thought of having different servers and different communities, which was highly visible on WotLK. Deathwing was for the elitist end games, hardcore raiders. While Icecrown had a really fancy twink base and quite popular. Merging them caused everything to crumble with twinks being forced into a different community and same with raiders, which I haven't revisited but I am sure twinks will be indefinitely gone.

As for that it's safe to say since the merge there has been zero focus on MoP with all the focus being on fixing even the most minor of bugs on Icecrown. And indeed, the population of Icecrown has grown massively, with there being *usually* the 12,000 cap players. But that's the excuse warmane staff are using. 'Look at how well the WotLK servers have improved'. Yeah, it has improved because you fixed it. Fixing it anymore while you still have the cap players, will not improve the total amount, unless of course you increase the cap *Which I think they will do, to 15,000 within the next month or two*. But the fact is, before the upgrades, WotLK was on around 1,000 more players then MoP and this was due to it being the preferred expansion.

If MoP received the same attention as WotLK has, I guarantee the playerbase will increase by at least double, triple if not quadruple. Even the same with Cataclysm. I would rather they worked on Cataclysm if it gave MoP a slight quicker boost into receiving soft patches and having the chance of the Cataclysm data being injected into the MoP so we get dungeons slightly early to the hard fixes like Lordaeron was receiving. It's not as though you can say it is tough either, Warmane staff were able to 'and they stated they did' inject the Lordaeron file into the two other servers, meaning could the dungeon scripts not easily be patched into the MoP if not Cata files?

As for working on WoTLK. Wrath is complete, there is no need to work on having the game one hundred percent fixed, blizzard did not even manage that, there were issues, bugs and many problems which were found in WotLK and still weren't fixed. You do not need to go above Blizzard's level because your servers cannot handle it at the time being. Why be known for just hosting the 'best' WotLK server, when you can be known for being the BEST Private Server HOSTER and not just for one patch, all of them.

It's not as though Warmane can make a rubbish claim like 'we do it as a hobby' because they are receiving funding, and I swear it is a substantial amount of funding. I am unsure of the figures or whether or not workers such as warmane staff are paid but I honestly believe the funding is within hundreds of thousands per year if not half a year. So please, do not make claims like that.

The only way I think Warmane can prevent themselves from falling into the 'WotLK Private Server Hosting' section of Advertising websites, is if they at least bring in soft patches, like recommended previously, a dungeon every week or a popular bug patch every other day. Just to prevent all users from feeling abandoned and leaving. It's only fair. Furthermore, I'll tell you what would boost my morale, and I'm sure every user could agree, if Warmane released at least a wide but slightly accurate date of which the staff are planning on fully working on MoP, giving it there all. Even if it is a year or two from now, having that date in mind will at least let, those leaving to have a chance to revisit when the date is released.

Considering it is 2016 and only just a 2008 patch has been completely blizzlike, is quite astonishing, I am safe to say if MoP users have to wait from the 2014 patch to another 8 years from now, people will leave. And I am telling you Warmane, you will be left with a maximum of 100 online users per day by 2018. I can safely guarantee that.

Something needs to be done.

First ... 3456 Last